IP has been flagged as a VPN / Proxy.

DemonLies

Reactions
0 0 0
This issue happened to me 3 times in total.

i messaged SuperMonis on discord to fix it the first 2 times and he did but it keeps happening and i have no idea why.

if anyone knows how to fix this reply or if possible and a staff member sees this please remove whatever does that, it keeps players out and as i said, it keeps happening for no reason.

lxst__

Reactions
76 2 1
Even though it keeps happening no one else can really help / do anything, It may be because you use your mc account on 2 different devices in different house holds, so it happens often. But all you can really do is message monis.

DemonLies

Reactions
0 0 0
Even though it keeps happening no one else can really help / do anything, It may be because you use your mc account on 2 different devices in different house holds, so it happens often. But all you can really do is message monis.
im the only one using it... i didnt wanna text him again cuz i assume he's busy so i dont wanna interrupt

lxst__

Reactions
76 2 1
im the only one using it... i didnt wanna text him again cuz i assume he's busy so i dont wanna interrupt
I'm sure when it comes to helping players of the server actually connect he won't mind. There isn't anything anyone else can do about it but him. He is the only person that can help you with this. When threads like this are made the only thing people can really reply is to message him to help you out.

DemonLies

Reactions
0 0 0
I'm sure when it comes to helping players of the server actually connect he won't mind. There isn't anything anyone else can do about it but him. He is the only person that can help you with this. When threads like this are made the only thing people can really reply is to message him to help you out.
ok :p thanks