Inquiry On Donation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Withsia

Hello,

As stated in the title, I had a question about donations. I have not logged into Creative Fun for approximately two years now. My father changed something with our firewall which keeps me from connecting to any Minecraft servers, so no more CF unfortunately. Seeing as it has been so long and I'm sure there have been many server changes, I didn't know if perhaps files had been wiped due to inactivity or something like that? Point being, if I were to log in today or any time in the future, would I still be marked as a donor? Even if I'm not, I still look forward to rejoining CF at some point, the community was fantastic and made for great building.

Wishing you well,
Withsia

billiebillie

Hello,

As stated in the title, I had a question about donations. I have not logged into Creative Fun for approximately two years now. My father changed something with our firewall which keeps me from connecting to any Minecraft servers, so no more CF unfortunately. Seeing as it has been so long and I'm sure there have been many server changes, I didn't know if perhaps files had been wiped due to inactivity or something like that? Point being, if I were to log in today or any time in the future, would I still be marked as a donor? Even if I'm not, I still look forward to rejoining CF at some point, the community was fantastic and made for great building.

Wishing you well,
Withsia
Most likely you will still have your donor rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom