Inaccurate Self Portrait of Me

Jexia

Reactions
49 0 0
So I decided to make a self portrait of myself, and it came out pretty inaccurate. For example, my hair isn't that smooth, and my hands aren't as small as shown, but I did my best. Hopefully you won't throw trash at this drawing:
IMG_0337.JPG

And yes, before you ask (if you did want to ask), my hair is actually blue. Not naturally, but I color it because I like it that way. Also I suck at drawing hands. I was lucky that the one hand in the picture was acceptable. And my eyes aren't that big. I just draw eyes that way because it's either a small black dot, or detailed rounded square eyes that is kind of anime'ish.

Saraïve

Reactions
22 0 0
huh...

well, it's not that bad! I've seen worse. Definitely... and plus, always room for improvement ;)

WitheredRose

Reactions
20 2 0
Maybe you could try drawing a curve, then add a little flick at the end, then draw an oval, color it, and highlight for the eyes! But still looks good.

boogerrs

Reactions
172 3 12
So I decided to make a self portrait of myself, and it came out pretty inaccurate. For example, my hair isn't that smooth, and my hands aren't as small as shown, but I did my best. Hopefully you won't throw trash at this drawing:
View attachment 68625

And yes, before you ask (if you did want to ask), my hair is actually blue. Not naturally, but I color it because I like it that way. Also I suck at drawing hands. I was lucky that the one hand in the picture was acceptable. And my eyes aren't that big. I just draw eyes that way because it's either a small black dot, or detailed rounded square eyes that is kind of anime'ish.
I LOVE the drawing. I want to dye my hair blue also. My mom wants to dye her hair purple . . . .

boogerrs

Reactions
172 3 12
no hate on your mom tho she sounds fun tbh
Ha, I'd wish. Hasn't had a job since I was 9 or 10. I'm 13 now, almost 14. Sits on her phone all day. Whenever we have a yard sale, she thinks she can claim all the money. Even for a $300 bow that my dad decided to sell because he doesn't hunt much anymore.

kaistetic

Reactions
23 0 0
Ha, I'd wish. Hasn't had a job since I was 9 or 10. I'm 13 now, almost 14. Sits on her phone all day. Whenever we have a yard sale, she thinks she can claim all the money. Even for a $300 bow that my dad decided to sell because he doesn't hunt much anymore.
Oh well I’m sorry about that if you ever need to talk about it then I’m here