I'm not happy bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
5 1 0
I got muted for 5 minutes because I said "Kill me" for suicide references, which is obviously not, yet the same moderator denied my report against the girl who reported me who was harrassing and calling me cringe and i can't do anything about it other than ignore her. but i can't speak because i'm muted.
her ign is AestheticSloth.

Last edited:
Reactions
5 1 0
Not to mention that all of my reports against her are getting rejected.

JustSimplyCloud

Reactions
67 1 0
Okay, I know that the filter can be really agresive sometimes, we all know that. But think about CF this way. We (or what we believe of right now) have a younger player base. Is it ever appropriate to say “kill me” in front of a young child? No!

I understand that you were probably joking, (If your not, please get some help) and it can be really be annoying. Just think of the (possibly) younger demographic!

Also no double posting either @gidono

Nakir

Boss Lady
Reactions
358 27 1
Your mute has been removed. The ChatMod in question also only handled one report that you made against AestheticSloth, and I am in agreement with it being denied; one instance of calling someone cringey does not quite justify a mute for harassment, otherwise waayyy too many people would get muted for petty things.

Reactions
5 1 0
Your mute has been removed. The ChatMod in question also only handled one report that you made against AestheticSloth, and I am in agreement with it being denied; one instance of calling someone cringey does not quite justify a mute for harassment, otherwise waayyy too many people would get muted for petty things.
i believe that you arrived a bit too late.
also she said that she would never join the server because i was being a "bully" to her by defending myself

boogerrs

Reactions
189 4 12
Nakir I have a question for you. While I was in a highschool rp (haunted) I said something like "there is a lot of head bodies". I kind of get why I got muted, and I kind of don't. Can you please explain more?

Status
Not open for further replies.