• Ye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• Just no..

• Total voters

iMeqan

I sat at the hard oak table, starring down at my phone. I don't understand why it all kept coming back to this. No matter what, I'd come back to this. I smiled as I read the discord text off of Ing, she always managed to make me smile. I pulled my hoodie sleeves around my hands, before picking my phone up to read Ing's text.
"Will you stop playing that song Meg! xD" Ing had texted.
"It's legendary tho" I replied, laughing to myself.
"Ikr!" Liam added.
"It's the best flamin' song ever!' I quickly texted, trying to beat Kasper to commenting.
"Nothing beats that Shrek thing I found..." Kas texted. I liked his comment and then switched my phone off. I put my cup and plate, from the flapjack and hot chocolate I had ordered, to one side and searched around in my pockets for my keys. I pulled them out of my hoodie's pocket, looking at my keychain of my bestfriend and I. I shook my head and took it off of my keys, after what she'd done to me, I didn't want a constant reminder of her.

I glanced towards the table next to me, a group of teenage girls, laughing at a dumb video of a dog dancing. I smiled weakly, thinking back to yesterday when Teasel was running around like a nutter. The girls looked at me and gave a smile, nodding to them, I picked up my handbag and tucked my phone into my back jean's pocket. I put my beanie on, walking out of the café. As I walked down the dull, grey street, I hummed the 'Taylor Swift I knew you were goat' tune in my head. I never really stopped playing it when I was on a discord call with all of my CF bestfriends, I laughed to myself at the thought of Liam sitting there, typing out like 2000 A's for the 'aaaaaaaa' spam we created in the chat when it came to the screaming part of the song.

I got inside my house, taking my beanie off and throwing my handbag down to the floor. I ran straight up to my room, turning on my PC. As I waited for it to load up, I pulled my phone out of my jean pocket and went onto Discord.
"I'll do a call in 2 mins :>" I typed, checking for typos the chances were, Kas'd put >*typo* or something.
"Oh god xD" Ing commented.
"Brace yourselves, you know it's coming. Taylor Swift goat song will rule the world" I texted, "I'll be on in a min."

My PC loaded onto Discord, finally. I went to our group chat, pressing the 'voice call' button immediately. I watched as Lynn, Kas, Kitty, Ing, Mia and Liam joined the call. I guessed that the others were busy, seeing as Naoki was probably asleep, seeing as it was like 5am her time, and Lynds was probably doing something too.
"Hey!!" I screamed into the crap that I call a mic.
"You never stop screaming, do you Meg?" Ing laughed.
"Naw. Never!" I laughed too.
There was a silent pause. Because it was getting a bit weird, I decided to end the silence.
"I'm leaving today.." I sighed.
"We'll miss you Meg" Liam commented in chat.
"^^^ You won't be forgotten" Kas put.
"I love you so much hunny" Mia added.
"I love you too Mia <3" I replied, "Okay okay! No one died lol"
"How long will you be gone?" Kitty asked.
"...Maybe a year. Maybe forever." I replied.
"We'll miss you Megan <3" Dan added.
"You'll visit though?" Ing sighed.
"Once every two months.." I whispered. I was in the call for the next two hours, playing the goat song every 10 minutes. As I played it once more, everyone started typing for our tradition. Every time the screaming part came, like I mentioned earlier, we'd all scream 'aaaaAaaaaaAAAAAA' in the group chat. I giggled as it all blew up, non-stop messages lasting one to ten lines long of just 'aaa'.

"15 minutes.." I sighed. Ing announced that she had to go.
"Bye Meg. If I don't see you again, I will miss you so much." Ing commented.
"Stay safe Ing, have fun, live life. I love you so much." I added.
"You too Meg. Bye <33"
"Bye <3...". It was at that moment when I watched the 'Inhf is now offline' message that I broke down. Was I gonna see her again? I didn't know. I grabbed my hoodie sleeves again and wrapped them round my hands. After having a mini meltdown of just crying for 10 minutes straight, I picked up my cup of water and drunk it slowly. It was time. It was time to leave my 10 bestfriends for god knows how long.
"I gtg now guys" I said in /g
"We'll miss you Meg :(" Liam replied. I watched as my friends just added comments into global, saying goodbye. As a tear rolled down my cheek, I laughed as some random player commented too.
"Wut're you all upset about? Some rando on the internet lol?"
"Ily2" I replied, laughing a bit. People who didn't understand could argue that it was stupid for me to be this upset about leaving some people I had met on a minecraft server, but they weren't just people on a minecraft server to me. Kas, Mia, Liam, Ing, Kitty, Naoki, Lynn, Lynds and Dan had seen me through some of my best and worst times. Even though I didn't speak to some of them everyday, they were still amazing friends to me. As I clicked 'Disconnect', I felt a hole of sadness hit my stomach. I had just left my bestfriends.
"I wonder if there hadn't of been so much drama, or me being upset all week, would I have stayed? I wonder how long I would've stayed for, if I had.." I said to myself.

The End!

I made some of it up, but the conversations/dialogue between me and the others was all real. It might've not happened in that order, but it was said some point that day. Tell me your feedback! Positive or negative! Should I do a part 2? Answer on the poll! Also, please leave a comment below :)

PS: To those friends mentioned, I want to thank you again. You have been amazing, and I honestly don't deserve you. From when you started being my friend, to when I left, you were amazing. Even though we may've had disagreements, or fallen out towards the end, it doesn't mean you weren't good friends. You people are some of the best people I've met. Thanks so much for putting up with me, from my sad times to my non-stop 'Taylor Swift I knew you were goat' playing, ily all so much <3
-Meg
@Kqwi @miaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @qdorable @adorqble @StrangerLynds @Solois @Mireiia @Mysticqlist @Inhf

Disclaimer: I am not some amazing english grammar person, so please don't expect it to be correctly punctuated all through the story! <3

Inhf

Oh my goodness I'm actually almost crying (but im not crying cos i just dont cry a lot xD) and wth i was almost crying that time too, when I had to leave early cos of dinner .-. (i do like food though :>) oOF this story's makin' me sad and idek what to say... Stay safe meg and ily <3

Btw i probably didnt say 'oh god' but 'oh my goodness'... ok sorry ik im annoying xD
Loaf from the Netherlands! (from all of ur hot dutch friends <3 xD)

Last edited:

iMeqan

Oh my goodness I'm actually almost crying (but im not crying cos i just dont cry a lot xD) and wth i was almost crying that time too, when I had to leave early cos of dinner .-. (i do like food though :>) oOF this story's makin' me sad and idek what to say... Stay safe meg and ily <3

Btw i probably didnt day 'oh god' but 'oh my goodness'... ok sorry ik im annoying xD
Loaf from the Netherlands! (from all of ur hot dutch friends <3 xD)
oml ing ilysm xdd

Also, i did know you said oh my goodness, i had to edit parts of it to make it fit in! <3

Inhf

Oof there's one part of the story what makes me wanna cry so badly and I read it like sO many times ;(
Its the 5th paragraph ;(