I have been Perm-banned

Discussion in 'Help' started by _kkara_, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _kkara_

_kkara_ New Member

Dear Creative fun owner,
    I have been perm-banned for grief but I never remember grieving, please can you tell me what I did.

2. millsmolls

millsmolls Member

No staff make mistakes with their bans so you obviously did do it you just don't remember. I, here as a member do not have proof of your grief, I wasn't the person who banned you. Please tell me who banned you so I can tag them in here, they will show some evidence of what you've done. Also, the chances are very slim that the owner, SuperMonis will actually read it, he's very busy, especially with a large and busy server like this.

3. _OmniiPotent_

_OmniiPotent_ Well-Known Member

'no staff makes mistakes'
    Unfortunately, that simply isn't true. many people have been unbanned as a result of staff making mistakes, take my brother for example.
    He's been banned wrongly 3 times, all of which he was unbanned for. Staff are people, and they're not perfect, but they try their best, but that doesn't mean they never make mistakes.

4. millsmolls

millsmolls Member

Sorry about that. I meant they can't really make any mistakes with griefing especially considering they have the clock.

5. _OmniiPotent_

_OmniiPotent_ Well-Known Member

/inspect is extremely inconsistent.

6. Nxzomeita

Nxzomeita Server Moderator
    Server Moderator

7. Ecoya

Ecoya Website Moderator
    Server Moderator Website Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store