I have been Perm-banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

millsmolls

No staff make mistakes with their bans so you obviously did do it you just don't remember. I, here as a member do not have proof of your grief, I wasn't the person who banned you. Please tell me who banned you so I can tag them in here, they will show some evidence of what you've done. Also, the chances are very slim that the owner, SuperMonis will actually read it, he's very busy, especially with a large and busy server like this.

_OmniiPotent_

No staff make mistakes with their bans so you obviously did do it you just don't remember. I, here as a member do not have proof of your grief, I wasn't the person who banned you. Please tell me who banned you so I can tag them in here, they will show some evidence of what you've done. Also, the chances are very slim that the owner, SuperMonis will actually read it, he's very busy, especially with a large and busy server like this.
'no staff makes mistakes'
Unfortunately, that simply isn't true. many people have been unbanned as a result of staff making mistakes, take my brother for example.
He's been banned wrongly 3 times, all of which he was unbanned for. Staff are people, and they're not perfect, but they try their best, but that doesn't mean they never make mistakes.

millsmolls

'no staff makes mistakes'
Unfortunately, that simply isn't true. many people have been unbanned as a result of staff making mistakes, take my brother for example.
He's been banned wrongly 3 times, all of which he was unbanned for. Staff are people, and they're not perfect, but they try their best, but that doesn't mean they never make mistakes.
Sorry about that. I meant they can't really make any mistakes with griefing especially considering they have the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom