Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

I don't know how to use custom armor stands, help!!

liamyuu

I recently joined Creative Fun 3 days ago, and I found out that we have access to custom armor stands! I have used this custom a.s plugin before on other servers, but I don't know how to work with it here! When I left/right-click with a flint away or on an armor stand, no menu opens, actually nothing happens! I also tried doing /as or just right-clicking an a.s, but no results. I'm building a roleplay and would really like to know how to work with custom armor stands for it, thank you for anyone who replies!

FrodoFTW

I recently joined Creative Fun 3 days ago, and I found out that we have access to custom armor stands! I have used this custom a.s plugin before on other servers, but I don't know how to work with it here! When I left/right-click with a flint away or on an armor stand, no menu opens, actually nothing happens! I also tried doing /as or just right-clicking an a.s, but no results. I'm building a roleplay and would really like to know how to work with custom armor stands for it, thank you for anyone who replies!
Custom armor stands are imported into from other worlds using saved toolbars, and there is no plugin on the server. To find a large collection of armor stands on the server, do /home armorstands, while on the server!

Bobble68

If you want to make your own custom armor stand, you can generate a command for its item on a website called MCStacker (note it has to be an item, so you can store it in your toolbar, as you can't use the command while in the server. MCStacker is the only website I've found that lets you do this). Getting the positon angles for arms and stuff can be a little difficult though. Here is my step by step guide:

1: Open up a Minecraft world you have cheats enabled for
2: Generate the item command on MCStacker and paste it in chat (or a command block if it is too long)
3: Save the new armor stand item to your Minecraft toolbar (it's C + [number from 1-9] by default)
4: Leave your Minecraft world and join Creative Fun
5: Open your toolbar page in the creative menu

And that's about it! I hope this helps!