I can't join

Discussion in 'Help' started by Snowy2k, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowy2k

Snowy2k New Member

I need help, I can not get on the server and haven't been able to since November of 2016 I really don't know how to fix it I made one forum about it already but It didn't exactly help so I'm making another and hoping something will work.. there is no way I can get on no matter what I try I'm hoping maybe I could speak to the closest thing to an owner and work on this situation further because I really enjoy this server, thanks again~ Snowy

UPDATE: I however can join with my hotspot but that is it..

#1 Snowy2k, May 29, 2017
    Last edited: May 29, 2017
  2. CeleryCecelia

CeleryCecelia Well-Known Member

That sounds like an ip ban, or a blacklist, but must've done something bad for that to occur. Are you sure your wifi is running correctly? If it is your wifi, talk to your parents or your isp (internet service provider)

Hope you are able to join soon!

3. Mireiia

Mireiia Well-Known Member

It sounds like it's the WiFi-connection. Have you tried connecting to another WiFi connection other than your hotspot? If not, try that. If it works, it's your WiFi, and talk to your parents about it. If you still can't connect with another WiFi-connection, then it's probably a problem in your PC/Laptop. If that's the case, try to look it up or ask someone with knowledge in computers.

I hope this will help and that you will be able to join soon.

4. RebelGamer_RG

RebelGamer_RG New Member

im having that problem right now with all of my servers. i have a decent wifi. whats going on?

5. Kqwi

Kqwi Well-Known Member

Necro-posting is discouraged. It would be better if you make a seperate thread about this problem.

Requesting thread-lock. @Nakir @Naariii

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store