I Apologize

Qiki

Hey there, CF. I realized over the past few weeks, I made a mistake and I would personally like to own up to it. As some of you may know, I formed the FBI. Clearly, it was a mistake. We unnecessarily became involved in drama, and it made things worse. I only meant to help report rule-breaking players during this process. Instead, there were claims we were scaring people and impersonating staff. After speaking with Admirqble, it was then I realized it was really time to stop. As the founder of this group, I take full responsibility. I am so sorry to everyone, especially staff as I believe it has made their job harder. I hope you can forgive me, and see this as a lesson learned. The FBI is no longer a group that I'm involved with. I encourage all of you to not make the same mistake I did and to just report players as usual. I will not allow this to happen again, you can assure that. Clearly, I was not strong enough to keep the FBI from making the right choices, which ultimately led to its harm. The concept of the FBI itself is unnecessary and wrong as well. It took me too long to realize that, which it shouldn't have had. For the last time, CF I couldn't be more apologetic, and I strongly learned my lesson.

Last edited:

_OmniiPotent_

Hey there, CF. I realized over the past few weeks, I made a mistake and I would personally like to own up to it. As some of you may know, I formed the FBI. Clearly, it was a mistake. We unnecessarily became involved in drama, and it made things worse. I only meant to help report rule-breaking players during this process. Instead, there were claims we were scaring people and impersonating staff. After speaking with Admirqble, it was then I realized it was really time to stop. As the founder of this group, I take full responsibility. I am so sorry to everyone, especially staff as I believe it has made their job harder. I hope you can forgive me, and see this as a lesson learned. The FBI is no longer a group that I'm involved with. I encourage all of you to not make the same mistake I did and to just report players as usual. I will not allow this to happen again, you can assure that.
Wow I miss all the drama. I have no idea what the FBI, but I'm fairly sure people will forgive, considering it's just a minecraft server, and in the grand scheme of things, we're all insignificant and going to die anyway.

As 1 of the head supervisors in the FBI I supervised the whole group and seeing the new building open was an amazing sight to see but seeing the FBI close is sad now as Scarlet said "report it to normal staff" so if u have any personal problems do tell ur friends not Ex. FBI workers -Bailey Ex.Head Supervisor

Qiki

The ranking system was also clearly a mistake, I apologize for that as well. It did not help at all.

Shoxck

At least it’s over, props to scarlet for cooperating.

Top Bottom