How long does it take for staff to see your appeal?

Discussion in 'Help' started by GubbaGavin, Nov 11, 2017.

1. GubbaGavin

GubbaGavin New Member

I was wondering how long it takes for staff to see your ban appeal. I have been waiting for 1 and a half weeks and I really want to get back on soon.

Thanks for your time!
    GubbaGavin

2. Natsukkiii

Natsukkiii Member

There Are Only 3 Staff Able To View And Reply To Appeals And They Are Currently Really Busy. Just Wait And They Will Get Around To Appeals Eventually.

3. IAmAFox

IAmAFox Active Member
    Chat Moderator

I'm suggesting in this time period to help out the Community to show them more proof that you can do the tasks.

4. fallenlqve

fallenlqve Active Member

Staff are currently really busy right now, but I can promise that they will try and get to it. They may take a while, as you said 1 and a half week(s), but I know they're doing their best, so they will get to it sooner or later. Theres no specific time, sadly.

5. GubbaGavin

GubbaGavin New Member

5 min. after I posted this I was un-banned. Thanks so much!

• Like Like x 1
  • About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store