How is everyone doing on CreativeFun right now?

How is your time on CreativeFun right now?

• I Do NOT Enjoy the New Updates - They Are Pointless and Irrelevant.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
22 2 0
My GETA (Green Energy Technology Academy) teacher told my class and I about when someone askes, " How are you?" Or, "How are you doing?" He said that when someone mentions that they are "fine", "good", or "okay", then it is really easy to detect when they aren't truthin' you. Which lead me to making this thread. I am not asking you to give me gory details (PLEASE, PLEASE, don't say anything harsh or irrational or I will request this thread to be locked immediately) but I just want to know your current status on the server - are you making friends/keeping them? Do you find yourself just lolly-gagging around the hub talking to people? Is there something you are starting to frequent now that you weren't before? These are just guide questions, you can tell me anything you would like. Again, be sure there is absolutely nothing that would be deemed discouraged or negative on the server/forums. You can answer the poll which does give me a general idea, but a worded response would be beneficial to both my understanding and other people's so that we know what's going down.

Blocksanity

Reactions
294 8 0
I haven’t been on the server in a long while because ive started in a new school and it’s a big adjustment so I’ve been having a lot of homework so I’ve had less down time lately hope to get back on soon!

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
393 12 0
I haven’t been on the server itself for a few weeks now since my schoolwork’s getting quite a lot.

Gooberr

Chat Moderator
Reactions
346 5 0
I’m great! I don’t really build or roleplay, I just run around on my plot lol. I personally think I’ve been pretty active. I try to be on at least a couple of hours a day. How are you?

Xxpiggygirl77xX

Chat Moderator
Reactions
137 4 0
I’m great! I don’t really build or roleplay, I just run around on my plot lol. I personally think I’ve been pretty active. I try to be on at least a couple of hours a day. How are you?
I’ve been standing in a dirt pillar for like 5 hours every day

Reactions
22 2 0
I haven’t been on the server in a long while because ive started in a new school and it’s a big adjustment so I’ve been having a lot of homework so I’ve had less down time lately hope to get back on soon!
Its good to know that the server is still on hold, homie <3

Reactions
22 2 0
Homework is quite plentiful right now, but when isn't school a part of out memory?

Blocksanity

Reactions
294 8 0
Reactions
22 2 0
I was just responding to everyone that said something about it, sorry dude.