How do you color the name of an object?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Dreams, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Dreams

Dreams New Member

May someone please tell me how to color the name of an object? Please help me :/

2. ohfeelings

ohfeelings Well-Known Member

I believe you have to be a donor, though I’m not sure. I’ve seen chatmods do it, and I think you can do it in a anvil with a rank, though. I’ll check the rank store for you. I believe I've seen non ranks do it before, so it must be possible.

UPDATE/EDIT: So I checked all the ranks and none mention coloring. I believe it used to say that, but I don’t know what happened, sorry. You can pm a mod though incase I’m wrong.

#2 ohfeelings, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Mrkya

Mrkya Well-Known Member

It's something that I don't know how to do. I've been trying to figure it out myself tbh. Also! I don't think you actually need a rank to do it, I have a friend, I decline to share her username but she is a non donor and knows how to make the colored items. I haven't got around to asking her how but I'm going to ask her the next time I can.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bqredfqrever

bqredfqrever Well-Known Member

From what I've heard, you have to get vanilla minecraft or something like that in single player, name the item then carry it over via toolbars. I might be wrong but several people have told me this.

Edit: I believe there's a way to do it on single player via command blocks then you carry it over via toolbars. Idk though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. gidono

gidono New Member

It's complicated, but it's what bqred said.
    Look it up on youtube, if that's not enough for you, then ask a player.

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store