How do you color the name of an object?

loveily

May someone please tell me how to color the name of an object? Please help me :/
I believe you have to be a donor, though I’m not sure. I’ve seen chatmods do it, and I think you can do it in a anvil with a rank, though. I’ll check the rank store for you. I believe I've seen non ranks do it before, so it must be possible.

UPDATE/EDIT: So I checked all the ranks and none mention coloring. I believe it used to say that, but I don’t know what happened, sorry. You can pm a mod though incase I’m wrong.

Last edited:

MoonsOfCalamity

Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
It's something that I don't know how to do. I've been trying to figure it out myself tbh. Also! I don't think you actually need a rank to do it, I have a friend, I decline to share her username but she is a non donor and knows how to make the colored items. I haven't got around to asking her how but I'm going to ask her the next time I can.

tellmeyoulveme

From what I've heard, you have to get vanilla minecraft or something like that in single player, name the item then carry it over via toolbars. I might be wrong but several people have told me this.

Edit: I believe there's a way to do it on single player via command blocks then you carry it over via toolbars. Idk though.

It's complicated, but it's what bqred said.
Look it up on youtube, if that's not enough for you, then ask a player.

Top Bottom