How do players create items like these?

I have seen a lot of item shops be selling stuff considered "Rare items". Most of the items are just normal renamed enchanted items but they also have descriptions? I know this has something to do with NBT tags but I would like to try it out myself. If anybody could teach me how, I would be grateful.

287a0e25401c6661ceb36007bc680763.png

Yours Sincerely
-ForbiddenEmperor

UGC

Birthday
People go into single player and use MCEdit to make custom items like that, then get them into servers using Toolbars

Mac_to_the_Past_

I have seen a lot of item shops be selling stuff considered "Rare items". Most of the items are just normal renamed enchanted items but they also have descriptions? I know this has something to do with NBT tags but I would like to try it out myself. If anybody could teach me how, I would be grateful.

View attachment 68596

Yours Sincerely
-ForbiddenEmperor
People say you have to first make it on singleplayer. After that, no idea.

Saraïve

AHAHA, Thanks for coming to CFShop ;)

Yeah, I normally go onto a friend's server that has the mod, make it then savetoolbar... it.

The easiest solution :
Get a server on server.pro,
install the "SimpleRename" pluggin,
and let your imagination run wild.

Mac_to_the_Past_

View attachment 68596

Yours Sincerely
-ForbiddenEmperor
You have to get some software, and you make it in singleplayer.

xCroissant

I would love to have a Black Tainted glass with my name on it xd I always wear one as my hat lol

Top Bottom