Suggestion Homes

Xxpiggygirl77xX

Chat Moderator
Reactions
137 4 0
When you buy a new home you can only use that new home on that server that you bought it on, Ive noticed a glitch with it where if both homes are on one server you have to get rid of both to move your original one to another server like cf3, also I feel you should be able to use the bought home on any server not just that one.

Jeessica

Server Moderator
Reactions
427 17 2
When you buy a new home you can only use that new home on that server that you bought it on, Ive noticed a glitch with it where if both homes are on one server you have to get rid of both to move your original one to another server like cf3, also I feel you should be able to use the bought home on any server not just that one.
  • The reason why you can only set your new home on the same server as your new plot is because you bought in from the /shop and they are meant to sync together. When buying a new plot and/or home I recommend thinking about what server you should purchase it on just to prevent this issue from happening.
  • I do, however, agree that the /sethome command bugs when you have permission to more than one. I would like to see this be fixed in some way.

Blocksanity

Reactions
294 8 0
I never have enough CF Coins to buy anything so I don’t really have this problem but I can see why it would be annoying, but I agree with Jess also
Holding vote