hii chickens

fleuhrie

Reactions
45 0 0
good morning/afternoon/evening everyone,
my name is hanna [otherwise known as bri] and this thread is kind of a reintroduction because i've been inactive on creativefun and the forums for a long while. i struggled with my trichotillomania for a long period of my life, and it made a lot of things i liked to do really hard. i can say now [proudly] that i am doing much better and am ready to build again!!
i used to love roleplaying [not so much anymore] but i still love working slowly on massive build projects. i like tv shows like the good place, stranger things, puella magi madoka magica, and pretty much every show on hgtv. i really love cats [but am unfortunately very allergic] and breakfast burritos. i work part time as a lifeguard at a community pool and am currently playing jetsam in my high school's rendition of 'the little mermaid'. next year i hope to go to university to study english and [eventually] become a teacher.
thank you for reading my introduction!!

Blocksanity

Reactions
294 8 0
My friend was apart of the duh username trend lol
Welcome back!
Hope to see you around the server sometime!

fleuhrie

Reactions
45 0 0
Try not to double post, you can always use the edit button.

Hello Bri! I’m Andi. I hope to see you around sometime. I also love the good place! I’ve been watching season 3 :)
nice! and thanks, the rules have kinda changed since i've been super active:)

Blocksanity

Reactions
294 8 0
we used to text all the time, imma try to hit her up soon
She doesn’t log on much and that’s the only way I contacted her pretty much other than disc but I really don’t like using that idk why