Hey, I'm Nicky!

OhNicky

Reactions
73 0 0
Hey sisters!! :) So I don't know if I've already made an intro post before but here we are!

So, my name is Nicky, or Nick (either or is fine but most people call me Nicky). I've been on Creative fun 2017 and have met many unique and astounding people! Some of my hobbies are creative writing, poetry, and photography. Some of my favorite Netflix shows are Grey's Anatomy Stranger Things, The Good Place, and Riverdale. I don't really know what else to add. Yikes, this is really short lmbo. Comment some questions that I can answer! Thx guys hope to see some of you around on the server/discord/forums! <3

Planuo

Server Moderator
Reactions
486 6 0
Nice to meet you Nicky! I’m Andrea, but most people call me Andi or goob. I love Grey’s Anatomy too! Hopefully I’ll see you around on both the server and the forums.

brighhton

Chat Moderator
Reactions
424 5 1
Nice to meet you! I have many nicknames so you can just decide what you want to call me, hope to see you around on the server or discord.

blockenuii

Reactions
665 42 0
Hi Nicky! It’s so nice to meet you!
I’m block and I also love creative writing photography, stranger things, greys anatomy and river dale lol looks like we have a lot in common!!
Hope to see you around the server and the forums sometime :D

Inhf

Server Moderator
Reactions
489 31 0
Heya Nicky! I'm Ingrid (but you can call me Ing like most people do xD), nice to meet you!
If you would like to talk, you can usually spot me in /g since I love to talk and I probably talk too much xD :D

Cya soon!

666Omnii

Reactions
533 17 0
Welcome to CF Nicky! The Good Place is actually my faveourite show rn, what episode are you on?

blockenuii

Reactions
665 42 0
Heya Nicky! I'm Ingrid (but you can call me Ing like most people do xD), nice to meet you!
If you would like to talk, you can usually spot me in /g since I love to talk and I probably talk too much xD:D

Cya soon!
*Ongrid smh

FqreverAlqne

Reactions
248 30 0
Heya Nicky, i’m Brooke or Trash, it’s nice to meet you, you probably won’t see me around a lot right now, but keep an out for me I’ll be back, hope to see you around

OhNicky

Reactions
73 0 0
Nice to meet you Nicky! I’m Andrea, but most people call me Andi or goob. I love Grey’s Anatomy too! Hopefully I’ll see you around on both the server and the forums.
Grey's is the best show ever created (don't @ me sksksks) I hope to see you around as well! <3

OhNicky

Reactions
73 0 0
Hi Nicky! It’s so nice to meet you!
I’m block and I also love creative writing photography, stranger things, greys anatomy and river dale lol looks like we have a lot in common!!
Hope to see you around the server and the forums sometime :D
Seems like we do have a lot in common, that's awesome! Hope to see you around as well!! :p

If you would like to talk, you can usually spot me in /g since I love to talk and I probably talk too much xD:D

Cya soon!
Hey Ing!! Nice to meet you!! I'll look out for you in /g!

Welcome to CF Nicky! The Good Place is actually my faveourite show rn, what episode are you on?
Thanks! I've been on the server for quite some time but I'm trying to be more active on the forums. The Good Place is sooooo good, I've finished all the episodes that they have out on Netflix.

Heya Nicky, i’m Brooke or Trash, it’s nice to meet you, you probably won’t see me around a lot right now, but keep an out for me I’ll be back, hope to see you around
Heyy Brooke!! Nice to meet you too! CF will miss you, hope to see you back soon! <3

**(sorry that I put all of this into one message, I didn't know if responding to all of your messages in their own separate replies would be breaking some forum rule.)

Inhf

Server Moderator
Reactions
489 31 0
Seems like we do have a lot in common, that's awesome! Hope to see you around as well!! :p

Hey Ing!! Nice to meet you!! I'll look out for you in /g!

Thanks! I've been on the server for quite some time but I'm trying to be more active on the forums. The Good Place is sooooo good, I've finished all the episodes that they have out on Netflix.

Heyy Brooke!! Nice to meet you too! CF will miss you, hope to see you back soon! <3

**(sorry that I put all of this into one message, I didn't know if responding to all of your messages in their own separate replies would be breaking some forum rule.)
That's fine, we don't allow double posting so this is a perfect solution :)