Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kqwi, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Kqwi

Kqwi Well-Known Member

Hey guys!
    I'm Kqwi. I've been playing on the server for quite a while, since January 2016, but only recently decided to join the Forums! I'm 16 years old (as of last Monday) and I'll be going to 11th Grade after the Summer Break. I love building in Minecraft, I'm not a PvP kind of person. Creative is my favorite gamemode, so this was the perfect server for me! I'm pretty proud of my City on CF3 (/home Newhill). I'm not social at all IRL (especially with adults), but online I can be quite active sometimes. Oh, and if you didn't notice already, I'm that kind of guy that doesn't log out when he's going to do something else. I log in when I turn my laptop on and log out when I turn it off. You'll find me on the 'Members Online' list a lot. If you wanna know more about me, visit my Profile Page, I've listed a whole bunch of other things right there! So, hello everyone! :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dvrkness

Dvrkness Well-Known Member

Nice to meet cha! I'm berry / dvrkness / Lynds / whatever you wanna call me xD. You're a little older than I but seem like I cool guy.I have seen your name on and around the server but I don't see you talking much so it would be nice to talk some time :D I'm pretty much always on the server.Also hope you had a good birthday :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Kqwi

Kqwi Well-Known Member

Usually I wanna focus on building, so I keep the Global and Advertising Channels off so my chat doesn't get flooded with messages I don't read. And I'm not that social. I can try to be more active in Chat and focus less on building though! Anyway, nice to meet you! And yes I had a great birthday. Not that special but still nice! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Mireiia

Mireiia Well-Known Member

Hi! Nice to meet you @Kqwi ! I just turned 15 today, and I should be going to grade 11 too, but I'm doing grade 10 another time. Since you said you're Dutch, you might understand me when I say this: I graduated, but going to a higher level (yes I skipped a grade). Anyways, nice to meet you! c:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. SkyeSartorius

SkyeSartorius Active Member

Nice to meet you!! and happy late birthday :>

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Kqwi

Kqwi Well-Known Member

So you're going from 'vmbo' to 'havo'? Good job! I'm on the highest level, aka 'vwo', so I'll have to do at least 2 more years.
    Anyways, nice to meet you! :)

Nice to meet you too! And thank you! :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mireiia

Mireiia Well-Known Member

Yes I am, I did the first year on vmbo, then 2 years havo, then back to vmbo and graduated, now going back to havo so 2 more years to go xP

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kqwi

Kqwi Well-Known Member

Of course xD

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cloud9

Cloud9 Member

literaly your description of yourself lines up exactly with me, except when you start talking about paintball then i'm the most talkative person you will ever know.

10. Kqwi

Kqwi Well-Known Member

I already thought you like Paintball xD

IRL I'm usually most talkative when I see someone I haven't seen in a long time. I wanna tell literally everything that has happened since the last time I saw him/her.

Anyways, nice to meet you! :D

11. Cloud9

Cloud9 Member

yea, kinda apparent lol,
    If you ever find Thebosscreeper16 (my friend) idk if he joined the server, but if you do ask him about my paintball stories, then you will know how long i can talk about nel-spots and the nppl or why XSV is the best team in existence or other stuff like that, (yea im super popular)

but yea, the more quiet and reserved you are, literally the more clingy you get, that's my hypothesis and im sticking to it.

but yea might see you around, my plot isnt really a tourist location, but your welcome to visit.

Also post #100 (feel special lol)

12. Kqwi

Kqwi Well-Known Member

According to /seen your friend hasn't joined the server yet.

Also, congrats on 100 posts!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Keui

Keui Well-Known Member

Hey kiwi #2

14. Kqwi

Kqwi Well-Known Member

You're gonna keep calling me Kiwi, aren't ya? xD

• Like Like x 1
  • About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store