Give us feedback! (11th March 2018)

IAmAFox

Reactions
42 0 0
What does the cf community think about the recent updates to disabling mods, and the addition of the discord music bot?
Share your thoughts here, we’re listening!

Last edited:

OhMsBeliever_

Reactions
84 0 0
The discord bot is amazing! I’m not farmilliar with the mod updates though so I can’t state an opinion on that.

ScarletApple

Reactions
9 0 0
Both updates are perfect. The music bot is a lot of fun, and with less mods the server performance is better than ever!

boogerrs

Reactions
187 4 12
I don't have discord because I'm not allowed to, but of what I hear, it sounds pretty cool!

HunnyImBi

Reactions
196 3 0
Love the music bot, really allows people to share their types or styles of music! Only downer is that if there's no staff online, it takes forever for a song to be approved so there's room for improvement there... Don't use mods personally so I don't really know..

Last edited:

diplodiplodiplo

Reactions
50 3 0
I love the music bot. I don't use mods while playing Minecraft so I can't really say anything about it. I also really like that the songs are approved by staff. It keeps it child friendly.

WtgJustin

Reactions
0 0 0
I think that the Discord Bot has to may censors

Nakir

Boss Lady
Reactions
358 27 1
Oh, I never noticed that, thank for the clarification
Though, I should note, there are a couple other rules like no rick rolls, joke videos, or non-music videos, for what I feel should be obvious reasons.

WtgJustin

Reactions
0 0 0
Though, I should note, there are a couple other rules like no rick rolls, joke videos, or non-music videos, for what I feel should be obvious reasons.
I feel like sometimes doing those things make using a music bot fun but I see where they can sometimes be annoying

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
437 14 0
tbh I don't use the music bot because my favorite songs get denied because they contain swearing :/