Getting back into HOME

Reactions
0 0 0
well, since the server forces me back to the spawn whenever i do something as little as die, i was lost because i ended up trying to use an elytra in survival mode.

i talked to one of the members and accidentally talked about a server instead of a HOME. i corrected myself, but as he, a person who was in the home that I was in while i described what the home looked like still stood by slamming it in my face that he would report me for "talking about other servers." eventually, he told me "excuse me, but the person you have been talking to has lost all of his brain cells. please bother somebody else." i stopped responding.

that didn't really help.

so, crossing out the option of asking somebody in-game about the name of the HOME, how do i find the HOME that i was in?

NatTheWitch

Chat Moderator
Reactions
76 5 0
Try doing /seen (playername) and there should be a list of homes on the third or fourth line of what pops up.

80sgal

Reactions
179 2 0
well, since the server forces me back to the spawn whenever i do something as little as die, i was lost because i ended up trying to use an elytra in survival mode.

i talked to one of the members and accidentally talked about a server instead of a HOME. i corrected myself, but as he, a person who was in the home that I was in while i described what the home looked like still stood by slamming it in my face that he would report me for "talking about other servers." eventually, he told me "excuse me, but the person you have been talking to has lost all of his brain cells. please bother somebody else." i stopped responding.

that didn't really help.

so, crossing out the option of asking somebody in-game about the name of the HOME, how do i find the HOME that i was in?
If you know whos home it is it will be in /seen playername, but also if it’s yours and you forgot do /homes. :)