Furnace bug

Reactions
9 0 0
Hi,
jesus crist i find bugs and complain more about the server than i play on it, anyways.i was minding my own business making a yacht, and i came to the kitchen area, and tried to place furnaces, in the start it worked fine until i got a message from the server "Furnace is limited 15 per chunk (sorry)" normal right? WRONG! as far as i'm not blind there wasn't 15 of them there was 12 of them... Ok i thought, lets count them up per chunk, in the chunk there was 12.I destroyed them and tried again didn't work, so i called over
xCroissant and he/she told me to talk about it here, if there is any way i can provide evidence i would gladly help.
BUH BYE!

Reactions
9 0 0
I don't know why this happened but for some reason i got it so i can place the furnaces, if this is something you want to look into more look into it more but if not i ask of @Nakir to lock the thread

Satvn

Reactions
50 0 0
There’s a bug where destroyed items

Furnace
Banner
Head
Etc

Still count towards the limit, so if you placed 3 before but destroyed they still count to the 15 max

@SuperMonis apologies for the tag but it’s definitely something that needs to be looked at

boogerrs

Reactions
172 3 12
There’s a bug where destroyed items

Furnace
Banner
Head
Etc

Still count towards the limit, so if you placed 3 before but destroyed they still count to the 15 max

@SuperMonis apologies for the tag but it’s definitely something that needs to be looked at
Oh yeah. Most defiantly.

Jeessica

Server Moderator
Reactions
427 17 2
I believe the 15 Furnace's per chunk is normal. It happens to me a lot of the time on /cf3 and would most likely happen on the other servers.

It'll only be limited because having loads around the plot could cause lag to the other members on the plot, so they limited it to make gameplay more fun. Other items, like armor stands, item frames, chests, etc, are also limited because they create lag around the area.

The message also appears when there has been furnace's there previously and they have been destroyed. Whether this will be looked into or not, I don't know, but I do find it annoying at times, but the actual idea of having blocks and items limited will not be removed, the glitch however, might.

Hope you find what you need!