Flagged for VPN/Proxy

Kqmui

I have been flagged for almost two weeks now and I still can’t find a solution. I’ve tried starting a conversation with monis here on the forums and messaging him on discord but I still got no answer from him. I also can’t connect to the CreativeFun discord because I can’t verify my account without joining the server. Can someone please help me find a solution? Maybe a staff member can help me contact him?

Roaem

Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
I have been flagged for almost two weeks now and I still can’t find a solution. I’ve tried starting a conversation with monis here on the forums and messaging him on discord but I still got no answer from him. I also can’t connect to the CreativeFun discord because I can’t verify my account without joining the server. Can someone please help me find a solution? Maybe a staff member can help me contact him?
Try adding SuperMonis, Ahnmik, LetsTimeOut, and Icathians into a conversation and they may help you contact Monis.
You don't have to be in the Discord to reach out to SuperMonis through Discord. His Discord name is: SuperMonis#0001

~Hope I could help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom