Finding a block

Discussion in 'Help' started by Madelyn_, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Madelyn_

Madelyn_ New Member

Hello me and my friend are making a museum of cool things and blocks and i was wondering if anyone knew what this block was and if so how to get it.

Attached Files:

2. fallenlqve

fallenlqve Active Member

I don't think thats a block, but I think you can find a block that says "S" on it with /heads. Correct me if I'm wrong though, sorry.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. window456123

window456123 New Member

This is a Minecraft default Structure Block added in 1.9. It is used in selecting, saving, loading, and generating structures. It's quite similar to Worldedit's cuboid regional selection that also performs clipboard copy-and-paste, clipboard rotation, and structure generation.

It probably have been obtained through /setblock command, /i (/give), or Worldedit //set 255 (Can't get them now, need permission). Probably whoever placed this block had been playing Creativefun long time ago when you are able to place Netherportal or Enderportal with Worldedit and such (From near 2015 - 2016 or something). I still have those Nether Portal blocks. So this person probably copy-pasted those Structure Blocks onto that plot. Or this sneaky person knows how to bypass.

Anyway, where's that plot ? Who placed it ? Don't break it and keep it. It's a rare national treasure right there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Madelyn_

Madelyn_ New Member

ok thanks

5. Madelyn_

Madelyn_ New Member

Yeah i say it a while ago so i don't remember who's it was, i just remembered that i saw it and wanted to know what it was.
    I wish i had gotten a copy XD

6. Aarooncia

Aarooncia Well-Known Member

Please Don't double post. There's an edit button for a reason.

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store