Finding a block

Hello me and my friend are making a museum of cool things and blocks and i was wondering if anyone knew what this block was and if so how to get it.

Attachments

loveily

I don't think thats a block, but I think you can find a block that says "S" on it with /heads. Correct me if I'm wrong though, sorry.

This is a Minecraft default Structure Block added in 1.9. It is used in selecting, saving, loading, and generating structures. It's quite similar to Worldedit's cuboid regional selection that also performs clipboard copy-and-paste, clipboard rotation, and structure generation.

It probably have been obtained through /setblock command, /i (/give), or Worldedit //set 255 (Can't get them now, need permission). Probably whoever placed this block had been playing Creativefun long time ago when you are able to place Netherportal or Enderportal with Worldedit and such (From near 2015 - 2016 or something). I still have those Nether Portal blocks. So this person probably copy-pasted those Structure Blocks onto that plot. Or this sneaky person knows how to bypass.

Anyway, where's that plot ? Who placed it ? Don't break it and keep it. It's a rare national treasure right there.

This is a Minecraft default Structure Block added in 1.9. It is used in selecting, saving, loading, and generating structures. It's quite similar to Worldedit's cuboid regional selection that also performs clipboard copy-and-paste, clipboard rotation, and structure generation.

It probably have been obtained through /setblock command, /i (/give), or Worldedit //set 255 (Can't get them now, need permission). Probably whoever placed this block had been playing Creativefun long time ago when you are able to place Netherportal or Enderportal with Worldedit and such (From near 2015 - 2016 or something). I still have those Nether Portal blocks. So this person probably copy-pasted those Structure Blocks onto that plot. Or this sneaky person knows how to bypass.

Anyway, where's that plot ? Who placed it ? Don't break it and keep it. It's a rare national treasure right there.
Yeah i say it a while ago so i don't remember who's it was, i just remembered that i saw it and wanted to know what it was.
I wish i had gotten a copy XD