Droppers Banned??

Reactions
0 0 0
WOW! I sever that doesn't allow droppers for lag reasons. I'm trying to build a Nuclear reactor, and it requires droppers! Please Reply if any FURTHER NOTICE has been gathered. Please be reasonable when Replying!!

Mikcey

Reactions
539 18 3
Just use a different block if you're going for looks, if you mean some machine then maybe try to find another server that's less redstone strict

Gooberr

Chat Moderator
Reactions
346 5 0
I understand that you’re frustrated but droppers can be used to create lag machines. Although you may not have bad intentions, other players might. Droppers are banned because that’s the best solution to this problem.

Xxpiggygirl77xX

Chat Moderator
Reactions
137 4 0
Explain Why this is a 'solution' to fixing your problems!
No need get all heated up.
I’m sorry if you don’t get the joke

Yoy can use another block or you can suggest to get it unbanned however it may not be unbanned since it’s banned for many reasons
But good luck building it. Hopefully you can find another block to replace it

Reactions
0 0 0
You can't, go on another server or single player if you want to build redstone, items and redstone are laggy on such a big server
I don't want to build it on singleplayer. Plus, I had to replace it with something else.

Reactions
0 0 0
Just remember the server isn't meant for redstone
Seriously... I've been on creative servers that ALLOW redstone, and some of them allow you to use any block. I can't really play on them anymore, because they are all shut down.

KThxByeByeNow

Server Moderator
Reactions
202 7 0
I'm sorry but as the other people have mentioned, most redstone is banned and to solve lag issues there have been in the past
You can suggest on "server suggestions" to life this item ban however there is a very small chance it would get accepted
As others have said you might just need to build this elsewhere

Blocksanity

Reactions
294 8 0
I can't really play on them anymore, because they are all shut down.
They probably shut down because of lag machines etc calm down lag is a serious issue for big servers, you can suggest it but it will most likely not be accepted due to lag reasons.

Mikcey

Reactions
539 18 3
You can suggest on "server suggestions" to life this item ban however there is a very small chance it would get accepted
As others have said you might just need to build this elsewhere
Actually they shouldn't due to
+ Redstone - Redstone was largely removed from the server due to many problems with players creating various lag machines to decrease server performance. It is for this reason that it will not be enabled.
From the commonly suggested items

Seriously... I've been on creative servers that ALLOW redstone, and some of them allow you to use any block. I can't really play on them anymore, because they are all shut down.
They are probably are shut down due to the amount of players they can't hold due to redstone lagging them, build it in single player and share it here if you really need redstone for it

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
393 12 0
Even though tnt is banned, if you put it in a dropper it’s possible to dispense the ‘about to explode’ tnt.
At least that’s what used to happen until they banned droppers.

Mikcey

Reactions
539 18 3
Even though tnt is banned, if you put it in a dropper it’s possible to dispense the ‘about to explode’ tnt.
At least that’s what used to happen until they banned droppers.
Yeah, even if tnt was disabled and we had droppers dropping a lot of items is laggy that's why, at least I think this is the limit, it's like 30 items a minute you can drop