Discord verification

Reactions
490 9 1
To join the discord use this invite link: discord.gg/WxyCR49

Not receiving a code from the bot?
If you do not get a DM from the bot it is because of your privacy settings. Please make sure that you enable the option "Allow direct messages from server members" Follow the steps below to enable your DMs so that the bot is able to DM you the code.

1. Go to the bottom left side and click on the cog icon to access your user settings.

2. Go to "Privacy & Safety" and if the "Allow direct messages from server members" is not enabled you will need to enable it. The arrows in the picture below are pointing to the button that you need to change.

3. When you click on the button it will bring up a message asking whether you want this change to apply for all servers, click "Yes" as shown in the screenshot below.

4. The purple colour on the slider means that the option has been enabled and you will now be able to receive messages from the bot. You will need to leave and join the discord again and the bot will message you a unique code that you need to use to verify your account.

This is what your discord should look like when you first join the discord, you need to check your pm's from "CreativeFun Verifier" like shown below.

Every code is randomly generated so you should get something similar to this, you just need to run the command on the server with the code, so in this example it would be /discord f15b144f7ab9490b87ee523d94361b66

Reactions
2 0 0
but i can't link my account in the mc server, i have the vpn / proxy issue although im not using a vpn / proxy.

Oakly

Reactions
58 4 0
but i can't link my account in the mc server, i have the vpn / proxy issue although im not using a vpn / proxy.
Sorry for the late reply. Please DM SuperMonis#0001 on Discord or start a conversation with him here, on the forums.

8BitIce

Reactions
0 0 0
was you able to six it if you did how im having the same issus and i sturted a conversation here about half a year ago and i got no reply

Femenina

Server Moderator
Reactions
286 13 2
was you able to six it if you did how im having the same issus and i sturted a conversation here about half a year ago and i got no reply
Try not to necro-post - Posting a reply on a thread that was last bumped a month+ ago.

To fix the VPN/Proxy issue, try privately messaging Monis on here or Discord, he usually fixes those issues. Then to verify your account you can follow this post or there is a guide on it over on the guide section on this Forum website.

8BitIce

Reactions
0 0 0
Try not to necro-post - Posting a reply on a thread that was last bumped a month+ ago.

To fix the VPN/Proxy issue, try privately messaging Monis on here or Discord, he usually fixes those issues. Then to verify your account you can follow this post or there is a guide on it over on the guide section on this Forum website.
i did

Mikcey

Reactions
398 14 3
and messeged SuperMonis on discord earlier today
Apr 10, 2018
ThunderBoy__ said:

the problem is that the server will say that i have vpm/proxy on but when i actually check it says that I'm using nither of them

-this is my original complain in a conversation with all owners added (i think)
No need to triple post, you can edit your post, he'll get ti the issue soon if you just messaged him on discord today

Blocksanity

Reactions
158 4 0
I'm patient since april
If you asked him on discord, maybe also try contacting him on the forums. And if you messages him on discord in April, then maybe just send him a short message again. He is very busy and might not have had the time to look at your message.

8BitIce

Reactions
0 0 0
If you asked him on discord, maybe also try contacting him on the forums. And if you messages him on discord in April, then maybe just send him a short message again. He is very busy and might not have had the time to look at your message.
it was on the forums