Did you know?

Kqwi

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Hello!
Welcome to my 2nd Forums Game, which I made to celebrate the fact that I've been on the Forums for half a year!
So, this game is pretty simple:
Someone tells you a fact, then you have to reply and say if you knew that already or not! You could just reply with 'Yes' or 'No', but you can also reply in e.g. a very surprised way, like 'OMG Seriously?!'
After that, you tell the next person another fact, which they then respond to. And so it goes on.

Rules:
(Note: This may get updated as I find necessary rules which haven't been added yet.)
  • Only post facts, no opinions. Don't post something like 'Did you know you're amazing?' or 'Did you know ... is horrible?'
  • If you think that somebody said something that's not true, you're allowed to correct them, but keep it nice, please don't start fights with it.
  • All CF Rules apply.
Example:
Person 1 said:
What?! Oh wow!

Did you know that during the summer, the Eiffel Tower is a few centimeters taller than during the winter, because metal expands more at higher temperatures?
Person 2 said:
:eek: That's cool!

Did you know that the Mount Everest is the highest mountain on earth?
etc.

(There's two free facts for you already, even though you probably already at least knew the second one.)

So, here we go! Here's my first fact:

Did you know that if you could make one string of all the DNA in your body, the string would go from here to Pluto and back?

Last edited:

valenori

I’m shook :eek:oo

Did you know that we are equivalent to nothing when compared to the whole universe? We’re even smaller than an atom if we’re doing comparisons!

Riven

Oh- I always thought that they were the same..

Did ya' know a rat can last longer without water than a camel?

Riven

That's so cool!!

Did you know that bats have the highest homosexuality rate out of all mammals?

loveily

Wow that’s interesting!

Did you know that bees don’t just sting humans, they can sting other bees too, if they attack their colony?

Last edited:

Kqwi

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
I already knew it starts soon, but I didn’t know the exact date.

Did you know that the thing that makes ‘Most Satisfying’ Videos so satisfying, is symmetry?

Top Bottom