Did I do something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just have a few questions about the rules on this server since it was confusing on what was and what wasn't okay. (Yes I did read the rules)

1. Is it okay to advertise people to tpa to your plot so you can chat with them over Skype?

2. This guy insulted me to my face and I got muted for "bullying" when I called him a ******. (is ****** not okay to say because I've seen people say it without getting in trouble)

Thanks if you can help me in anyway!

Roaem

Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
So I just have a few questions about the rules on this server since it was confusing on what was and what wasn't okay. (Yes I did read the rules)

1. Is it okay to advertise people to tpa to your plot so you can chat with them over Skype?

2. This guy insulted me to my face and I got muted for "bullying" when I called him a ******. (is ****** not okay to say because I've seen people say it without getting in trouble)

Thanks if you can help me in anyway!
You can advertise your plot if you want and there you can tell people your personal Skype. However, you cannot be like: "Hey, give me your Skype so I can invite you to a server." Secondly, it is against the rules to bypass the chat filter. You cannot censor out any profanity or inappropriate words with symbols or other letters. If people insult you, report them by clicking on their message in chat and it'll be dealt with. I suggest you read the rules carefully again: https://creative-fun.net/threads/server-and-site-rules.232/

You can advertise your plot if you want and there you can tell people your personal Skype. However, you cannot be like: "Hey, give me your Skype so I can invite you to a server." Secondly, it is against the rules to bypass the chat filter. You cannot censor out any profanity or inappropriate words with symbols or other letters. If people insult you, report them by clicking on their message in chat and it'll be dealt with. I suggest you read the rules carefully again: https://creative-fun.net/threads/server-and-site-rules.232/
I understand the Skype thing but when I posted the forum it automatically censored the word I was gonna say so does that mean it's not okay?

Roaem

Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
I understand the Skype thing but when I posted the forum it automatically censored the word I was gonna say so does that mean it's not okay?
If the word is a swear word or inappropriate you shouldn't say it for it goes against the rules of the server and forums. If a word is censored out that means it's not okay, although the chat filter sometimes censors out words that are okay. And in your case, the word you were trying to say looks like a swear word.

Status
Not open for further replies.