DEBATE!

Riven

Ok so the only way I can really explain this is through example:

Player1: Cats are better than dogs.
Player2: Nu-Uh
Player1: *proof why cats are better than dogs*
Player2: Yeah ok you're right.

You guys throw facts that argue your point until the other submits. Ok? ^^ also yes i can see where this might be a bad idea for the more, uh, stubborn people on here but i'm bored

The first subject shall be:

Piano is better than violin :>

I don't think one is better than the other. They're very different sounding, it really just comes down to preference. Especially with cats and dogs. c:

Riven

Pianos sound so much prettier than violins!!

_OmniiPotent_

Did somebody say debate?

To be quite honest I would say that there really is not definite way of saying if cats or dogs are better.
It has been scientifically proven that dogs have stronger affections towards their owner, but cats are more independent and have partial self awareness.
Considering the fact I'm highly allergic to dogs, I'm more of a cat person, but it does all depend on what you look for in a pet.

Riven

Did somebody say debate?

To be quite honest I would say that there really is not definite way of saying if cats or dogs are better.
It has been scientifically proven that dogs have stronger affections towards their owner, but cats are more independent and have partial self awareness.
Considering the fact I'm highly allergic to dogs, I'm more of a cat person, but it does all depend on what you look for in a pet.
Y E S I was hoping you'd post here ^^ You're really fun to argue with and lose to!

Edit: Ok, so which is the better instrument; Piano or violin? I say piano -v-

Aunoei

i got kicked out of violin class for being annoying, so i must say piano is better

_OmniiPotent_

Y E S I was hoping you'd post here ^^ You're really fun to argue with and lose to!

Edit: Ok, so which is the better instrument; Piano or violin? I say piano -v-
I'd most probably say that again, there is no possible way to know.
I could be argued that piano's are both more accessible, and easier to play, whereas violins are not only portable, but they have an air of class and intelligence.

Tbh I'm better at arguing actual motions, rather than vague preferences.

Top Bottom