Creative3 plot purge

SuperMonis

Server Owner
Owner
Hi all,

Today the scheduled plot timer for inactive plots has started on Creative3, this means that if you don't join Creative3 within a month from this date your plot will be deleted. We recently did this on Creative2 and were able to clear up around 120k of inactive plots helping us clear out over 220GB of storage. Although it may seem like a pain it is necessary to start clearing inactive plots due to how difficult it is to store large plots on a server of this scale.

Users who have not joined since the timer will be shown as "Unknown"

antijokes

What?? I said in chat a few days before the advertising chat was added "there should be a chat where it's for rp advertisements" and BAM it gets added! And now, a few days ago, I said "tbh there should be a thing where your plot gets deleted after a certain amount of time..." and here it is! Pretty cool.

BrickyBoy

So does this mean that they reset when you haven't been online for a month, or is it just this once? See, I go on long holidays in the summer, and I normally have no internet, so I'd hate for my plots (which include /home Undertale and /home Heaven) to be deleted ;_;

K6Y

So does this mean that they reset when you haven't been online for a month, or is it just this once? See, I go on long holidays in the summer, and I normally have no internet, so I'd hate for my plots (which include /home Undertale and /home Heaven) to be deleted ;_;
If you don't join within one month of this post, it will be cleared.

LaLa1442

Does this mean I need to make sure I log in at least once a month. And if I had been sen on c1 but not c3 would my plot still be cleared???