Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Showcase Creative Fun Elections!

Moldy_Breads

Chat Moderator
(Build Made By FishStink)
~~Hello All and Welcome to the First Ever Creative Fun Elections!~~
Now I know this may sound weird, but hear me out.The first Creative Fun Government! To have order among the CF People are looking for many roles for the CF Government to fill such as:
~Creative Fun President (Voted on every Month!)
~Creative Fun Vice President (Voted on every Month!)
~Attorney General
~Secretary of State
~Secretary of Defense
~Secretary of Treasury
~Head of FBI
~Head of CIA
~FBI and CIA Agents (Really any amount)

We are currently looking for people to run to either become the President or Vice President, both i separate elections!
The other roles will be decided by the President and Vice President Together! There is limited space for both so make sure you come apply your campaign! The Final People Running will be decided by tomorrow and will be posted at the bottom of this current post! There is limited space so I'd hurry If I were you! Voting will start on 3/25/20 at 7:30 Pm EST, and last til 3/31/20 8:30 Pm EST! More info will be explained on the plot, such as what you will are actually going to do, and expands on the limited Information shared here! I hope to see you all either voting or looking for new voters!
[/home CFGovernment]
I Wish You All the Best of Luck with this!

ScrxmbledEgg

This is literally just gonna be kids pretending to be politicians without knowing what politics really is.
Wait.
Lol issue is I'm about the biggest politics nerd on cf but I agree with everyone else on this. While it would be fun and I would enjoy it, it would turn into a big fight.
Edit: I would say if monis approves of this and if monis is involved in this in some way it should be fine.

Gamingwithjjyt

Lol issue is I'm about the biggest politics nerd on cf but I agree with everyone else on this. While it would be fun and I would enjoy it, it would turn into a big fight.
Edit: I would say if monis approves of this and if monis is involved in this in some way it should be fine.
I would bet monis doesnt have the time so.