Suggestion Co-Owner on a plot

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Nugget :), Jan 13, 2018.

?

Is this a good idea?

1. Yes!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Uh, no.

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. Eh.

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Nugget :)

Nugget :) New Member

Isn't it ever annoying when the owner of a plot is offline and you're hosting a role play and there's that one person who ruins it? And you can't even kick or deny them! This may have been mentioned already or taken care of, but I believe there should be a co-owner option on the plot to let others deny/kick when the owner is offline. This could really be helpful when hosting something and someone decides to be a silly sausage. There are some bad things, like the other person denying or kicking someone you don't want to be denied. That's why you should only give it to people you trust or know in real life. I believe this could help others. :)

2. EggOfReason

EggOfReason Member

The owner should always be present when something is happening in the plot.

3. ohfeelings

ohfeelings Well-Known Member

They could always become untrusted and kick or deny your friends or people they dont need to.
    Also, as said above I think the owner should be on when others are on unless they decide to /trust a player to build, anything like denying or kicking could always get out of hand and people could just be randomly denied. No, sorry.

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store