Suggestion clear ignores list after log-out

Reactions
0 0 0
I think it would be nice if your ignored list clears when you disconnect. That way, if someone was really annoying, and you ignored them and finally left, they could have a second chance to be less annoying. Thanks for reading and please consider my suggestion.

EDIT: let's make it toggle-able, a negotiation of sorts. Eh?

Last edited:

Xxpiggygirl77xX

Chat Moderator
Reactions
137 4 0
You should decide when to unignore players, I feel it’s a good suggestion but most the times I’ve ignored players is when they were being rude, and I want to feel ok with unignoring players. Not with the server doing it for me.

It’s a good suggestion since I do Believe is second chances if it does become implemented I do think there should be a way to disable it.

But good luck and good suggestion . I see the reasoning behind it

Last edited:
Reactions
53 0 0
I feel like this suggestion defeats the purpose of /ignore. Think of extreme cases like bullying and harassment. I agree with piggy. We should feel okay to unignore them, instead of the server doing it for us.

Voting no.

Mikcey

Reactions
539 18 3
You could just do /ignored then /unignore I see no reason for this
Voting no
Gl

Blocksanity

Reactions
294 8 0
What if that person continues to be annoying after it automatically unignores them?
Some people never change
Also voting no for reasons above
Just type /unignore dude

Reactions
0 0 0
Hear me out; There are also those that get ignored unfairly, like being the last straw to someones temper unintentionally, like I was when I got ignored by a player. What about those who use /ignore as a threat to those who meant no harm like me?

Reactions
0 0 0
What about we add a auto-unignore toggle, where you decide when the server does it or you.
Better yet, /ignore playername perm if you don't want the server to unignore it. the first toggle could be found via /chat

Xxpiggygirl77xX

Chat Moderator
Reactions
137 4 0
You also can forget who you ignored.
Hear me out; There are also those that get ignored unfairly, like being the last straw to someones temper unintentionally, like I was when I got ignored by a player. What about those who use /ignore as a threat to those who meant no harm like me?
What about we add a auto-unignore toggle, where you decide when the server does it or you.
Better yet, /ignore playername perm if you don't want the server to unignore it. the first toggle could be found via /chat
There is always an edit button.

Also ./ignored shows you who you have ignored

Also I disagree since ./ignore is for your own benefit mostly for the person to be the bigger person and walk away from a fight. I can see people ignore for random reasons but that’s their choice.

Mikcey

Reactions
539 18 3
I don't see a reason for this just do /ignored to see their user then /unignore

Gooberr

Chat Moderator
Reactions
346 5 0
If you want to unignore people to give them another chance, you can always do so yourself by using /unignore. Some players try to avoid toxic people or players that cause arguments and they don’t want to unignore them. If this feature was implemented I feel like many players would be annoyed when they constantly have to /ignore the same player. Sure, some people may be ignored “unfairly” but this feature wouldn’t help much. The player who ignored them could easily ignore them again the next time they logged on. I understand that there could be a way to toggle this feature, but it really shouldn’t take that much effort to unignore someone manually. Also, try not to double post. Use the edit button if there is something you would like to add on.