Christmas Themed Avatar - Giveaway

Meiishii

zoeoncreative@gmail.com (I use for CF things like this!) good luck to all!
Hey guys!

I'm making another avatar giveaway, similar to this one, but someone suggested I should make a christmas themed one so here it is! :D

Although this one will have a few changes.

Since I understand some of you might not have twitter because under-aged, I'm making a giveaway in 3 places this time. Here, another forum and twitter.
Because of demand and because Christmas is a season of generosity, I am not selecting a single winner. And I am selecting two winners this time!

Prizes:

The first winner may choose one of a range of the following avatars:
Anime

Chibi

Minecraft

The second winner, will be able to choose that range as well, but in this case it will be given a headshot.

If you wish to participate, please leave below either your skype, email or other form of contact, this is due to making the same giveaway on many other places and will be hard to keep track if I ask for simply the username, some people might even use the same. If you're not comfortable to give away any of those I am sorry, but I don't see any other way to do this, since I'll need to contact you after it's finished.. Maybe I'll figure it out next time.

Giveaway starts today (11-December-2016) and finishes Monday next week at midnight London time (19-December-2016) the prize will be given the next 2-3 days after that.

Thank you everyone for participating and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and good luck! :D

LuisaDraws

Artist
Artist
Thank you everyone so much for participating so far!
I'll be announcing the winners today on my Twitch Channel at 10p.m. London time.
I made a countdown, so you guys know the exact time I'll be doing this: CLICK HERE

Will start streaming one hour earlier, because I'll need to gather everyone's submissions.

So this will basically end in 9 hours counting now.

Good luck everyone!

Gelateau

Hey guys!

I'm making another avatar giveaway, similar to this one, but someone suggested I should make a christmas themed one so here it is! :D

Although this one will have a few changes.

Since I understand some of you might not have twitter because under-aged, I'm making a giveaway in 3 places this time. Here, another forum and twitter.
Because of demand and because Christmas is a season of generosity, I am not selecting a single winner. And I am selecting two winners this time!

Prizes:

The first winner may choose one of a range of the following avatars:
Anime

Chibi

Minecraft

The second winner, will be able to choose that range as well, but in this case it will be given a headshot.

If you wish to participate, please leave below either your skype, email or other form of contact, this is due to making the same giveaway on many other places and will be hard to keep track if I ask for simply the username, some people might even use the same. If you're not comfortable to give away any of those I am sorry, but I don't see any other way to do this, since I'll need to contact you after it's finished.. Maybe I'll figure it out next time.

Giveaway starts today (11-December-2016) and finishes Monday next week at midnight London time (19-December-2016) the prize will be given the next 2-3 days after that.

Thank you everyone for participating and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and good luck! :D
Email: teambriarnolet@gmail.com OR
Instagram: @kayla_dancerxx or @teambriarnolet_
iMessage: PRIVATE EMAIL

Thank you so much for these opportunities!

Sorry I don't have discord. Only email or skype.
Ah I see, well I only have a personal email, but my cousin has her old email that she doesn't use anymore and she lets me use it in case I'm not comfortable with giving my email, I could PM you that, if not, I'll think about redownloading skype.