Christmas Themed Avatar - Giveaway

christmasleah

your art is great! my sister managed to win one of your arts, and I absolutely loved it. Here are my details, and good luck to everyone! <3

email: ayedaydreaming@gmail.com (I will not be giving my personal email.)
skype: gudxtama (or you can find me on skype with that email above ^

thank you so much for doing this giveaway!! <3

Hey guys!

I'm making another avatar giveaway, similar to this one, but someone suggested I should make a christmas themed one so here it is! :D

Although this one will have a few changes.

Since I understand some of you might not have twitter because under-aged, I'm making a giveaway in 3 places this time. Here, another forum and twitter.
Because of demand and because Christmas is a season of generosity, I am not selecting a single winner. And I am selecting two winners this time!

Prizes:

The first winner may choose one of a range of the following avatars:
Anime

Chibi

Minecraft

The second winner, will be able to choose that range as well, but in this case it will be given a headshot.

If you wish to participate, please leave below either your skype, email or other form of contact, this is due to making the same giveaway on many other places and will be hard to keep track if I ask for simply the username, some people might even use the same. If you're not comfortable to give away any of those I am sorry, but I don't see any other way to do this, since I'll need to contact you after it's finished.. Maybe I'll figure it out next time.

Giveaway starts today (11-December-2016) and finishes Monday next week at midnight London time (19-December-2016) the prize will be given the next 2-3 days after that.

Thank you everyone for participating and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and good luck! :D
You realize people can download the images right?

Email
Hey guys!

I'm making another avatar giveaway, similar to this one, but someone suggested I should make a christmas themed one so here it is! :D

Although this one will have a few changes.

Since I understand some of you might not have twitter because under-aged, I'm making a giveaway in 3 places this time. Here, another forum and twitter.
Because of demand and because Christmas is a season of generosity, I am not selecting a single winner. And I am selecting two winners this time!

Prizes:

The first winner may choose one of a range of the following avatars:
Anime

Chibi

Minecraft

The second winner, will be able to choose that range as well, but in this case it will be given a headshot.

If you wish to participate, please leave below either your skype, email or other form of contact, this is due to making the same giveaway on many other places and will be hard to keep track if I ask for simply the username, some people might even use the same. If you're not comfortable to give away any of those I am sorry, but I don't see any other way to do this, since I'll need to contact you after it's finished.. Maybe I'll figure it out next time.

Giveaway starts today (11-December-2016) and finishes Monday next week at midnight London time (19-December-2016) the prize will be given the next 2-3 days after that.

Thank you everyone for participating and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and good luck! :D
email:Edmmusic1017@gmail.com
Good luck everyone!

Discord: Antiso #9992

By the way, your art is fab!
Good Luck Guys!

(P.S. I deleted skype and I only have a personal email, so could you please use my discord instead?)