Chiba Benten Highschool (Kyoto Follow Up)

Discussion in 'Builds' started by Jupiternerd, Jun 19, 2017 at 9:09 PM.

1. Jupiternerd

Jupiternerd Active Member

[​IMG]
    -------
    [​IMG]
    -------
    [​IMG]
    -------
    The shader mod don't like the new unstable optifine so no awesome "1920 x 1080 HD Sick MLG 420" Shaderz.

The school exists in real life, and its called "Chiba Benten Highschool" Here are some pictures-
    [​IMG]
    -----------------
    I try to keep the details the same but I changed some of them to fit the Minecraft style. Apparently Minecraft and Real Life don't mix. I'd say I kept 85% of the details in the build.

This was inspired by a anime I watched called "Oreimo", Its a great anime but it has some themes I cannot mention on this forum.
    Heres the picture taken from the anime-
    [​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------

I am going to build much more buildings and make a whole town in the plot.

Next Building to Build-
    [​IMG]
    ------------------------------

The Kyoto build is now going to be transformed into this since Kyoto required more landscaping and more time then I hope to do.

The Chiba build will have less details than my old builds which would save time.
    @Orange_Phaidon @Rabbit_Reaper

We will continue this build on this Saturday. (6/24/2017)

<3 thanks for viewing my post.

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store