Not open for further replies.

Keui

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Avvico chatmod form

My minecraft username is Avvico

I am 17 years old

My time zone is USA

I am online for about 1-2 hours a day. Mostly everyday.

I have been muted once for spamming. I have been temporarily banned once for writing something bad on a sign.

I have never been a moderator or chat moderator.

I have had my account for awhile now.

I think I would be a great moderator for chat because I like to support people and help them. I like to always be there to make someone happy and I am a great listener, and a hard worker. I mostly give people second chances unless they are being to inappropriate. I absolutely love this sever and would be devastated if my form or the sever got denied.

You go onto the website and create a new thread. After that you report the person.

Yes
Oops! I messed up. I have been a moderator once on a completely different server. I have been on creative fun for awhile.
Please don't double post. Also this is not where you submit your application. If you would like to apply please post your application under this http://creative-fun.net/forums/chatmod-applications.10/ Adding in the questions next to your answers would make it a lot easier to understand.

galaxiagamer chatmod form

What is your Minecraft Username?: GalaxiaGamer

What is your Age?: 16

What is your TimeZone?: USA

When did you first join Creative Fun: 7-8 months ago i think

On average, how often are you online: every other day for at least an hour usually

Have you ever been muted or banned? If so, please explain why: i have been muted a couple of times by basicaly when i didn't even spam

Have you ever been a Moderator/ChatMod here before? If so, please explain why you were demoted: nope i have never

What would make you a great Creative Fun Moderator? yes because i will not mute for no good reason like some moderators do and i will mute and ban for good reasons

How do you report players on the website? idk well i don't usually

Do you understand if you fail to notify Staff of absences (1 week+) you may be demoted? yes of course
(Yes or No)

aesthetxc

galaxiagamer chatmod form

What is your Minecraft Username?: GalaxiaGamer

What is your Age?: 16

What is your TimeZone?: USA

When did you first join Creative Fun: 7-8 months ago i think

On average, how often are you online: every other day for at least an hour usually

Have you ever been muted or banned? If so, please explain why: i have been muted a couple of times by basicaly when i didn't even spam

Have you ever been a Moderator/ChatMod here before? If so, please explain why you were demoted: nope i have never

What would make you a great Creative Fun Moderator? yes because i will not mute for no good reason like some moderators do and i will mute and ban for good reasons

How do you report players on the website? idk well i don't usually

Do you understand if you fail to notify Staff of absences (1 week+) you may be demoted? yes of course
(Yes or No)
First of all, this is not where you apply. You apply in the forums section 'ChatMod Applications'. Also, please read the rules for applying. You must be on the forums for AT LEAST a month before applying.

What is your Minecraft Username?: ChillXToonz

What is your Age?:14

What is your TimeZone?: Central Stander time

When did you first join Creative Fun: I was Searching Up Servers to Roleplay on, I've been threw a few Bumps, then I Found this one. . . 10/10 (Ba oua Bah) Server

On average, how often are you online: Quite a lot, I mostly Play on this Server. . . And Sometimes Minecraft Partyzone

Have you ever been muted or banned? If so, please explain why: 4, Because 2 Was on Accent, 1 Was Letter Spam, and 1 was I forgot

Have you ever been a Moderator/ChatMod here before? If so, please explain why you were demoted: No.

What would make you a great Creative Fun Moderator?: I would Stop all Spamming, Racism, Drug Talk, Cursing, Slave Talk, And Others.

How do you report players on the website? By going to this Website and Report it is what from I heard.

Do you understand if you fail to notify Staff of absences (1 week+) you may be demoted? Yes.

awhellyeah

What is your Minecraft Username?: ChillXToonz

What is your Age?:14

What is your TimeZone?: Central Stander time

When did you first join Creative Fun: I was Searching Up Servers to Roleplay on, I've been threw a few Bumps, then I Found this one. . . 10/10 (Ba oua Bah) Server

On average, how often are you online: Quite a lot, I mostly Play on this Server. . . And Sometimes Minecraft Partyzone

Have you ever been muted or banned? If so, please explain why: 4, Because 2 Was on Accent, 1 Was Letter Spam, and 1 was I forgot

Have you ever been a Moderator/ChatMod here before? If so, please explain why you were demoted: No.

What would make you a great Creative Fun Moderator?: I would Stop all Spamming, Racism, Drug Talk, Cursing, Slave Talk, And Others.

How do you report players on the website? By going to this Website and Report it is what from I heard.

Do you understand if you fail to notify Staff of absences (1 week+) you may be demoted? Yes.
There is My Application
Please do not double post.
Make your application here.

Insilia

This thread is about three months old, there's no need to bring it up anymore because ChatMod Apps have been open for a long time, and this thread seems to confuse people by making them think it's where they post their apps.
wow calm down gezz!

ShinyxSylveon

Ok Eire, just because something is old doesn't mean we can't appreciate it.
wow calm down gezz!
Sorry to jump in, but what she means is, please don't necro-post. Necro-posting is posting on a thread in which the last post was posted a month ago or more. The last post on this thread was around 3 months ago. I'm sure she didn't mean to be rude, but please don't do it in the future. Necro-posting is against the rules. If you are unsure about what the rules are, go here; https://creative-fun.net/threads/server-and-site-rules.232/#post-1770

Incivious

Sorry to jump in, but what she means is, please don't necro-post. Necro-posting is posting on a thread in which the last post was posted a month ago or more. The last post on this thread was around 3 months ago. I'm sure she didn't mean to be rude, but please don't do it in the future. Necro-posting is against the rules. If you are unsure about what the rules are, go here; https://creative-fun.net/threads/server-and-site-rules.232/#post-1770
Oh, yes i have seen that before well im sorry for my mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.