Change 1 letter every time

Kqwi

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Hey! Welcome to my Forums Game!
I don't know if one of these has been done before, but I don't see one being active right now.
(EDIT: I found out at least one of these has been done before (with a little twist to it), but that one has been dead for a long time...)

How it works:
The rules are pretty simple:
One person says a word, then the next person has to say another word, but they're only allowed to add/remove/change 1 letter every time. You can change the positions of the letters as much as you like.

Rules:

- You are not allowed to go back to the same word as two steps before!
- Try to avoid posting a word that has been said before.
- All words have to be in an English Dictionary, preferably Oxford.
- Names only count when they mean something else too, like 'Stan'. (It's a name, but it also means: "an overzealous or obsessive fan of a particular celebrity".)
- Names of places are allowed, as long as they're in an English Dictionary. Most big places are, so you don't really have to worry about them.
- You are allowed to post the singular/plural form of the last word, or a different person of a verb, as long as it's a difference of only 1 letter, of course.
- Inappropriate words: All words that are against the CF Rules are also against the rules here.
- You are allowed to enforce these rules yourself, but make sure you don't break a rule yourself then. (*wink wink* @Mireiia )

You changed a letter, and added a letter. Starting again from "meet".

Seed.

You can post any kind of word you want, as long as it follows the rules above!

Example:
Person 1 said:
Person 2 said:
Person 3 said:
Person 2 said:
Person 1 said:
Person 3 said:
Person 1 said:
etc.

I'll start! The first word is: Cook
Let's see how far we can get!

(If I notice that you're all struggling to come up with a new word, I'll give you a new word.)

(This is my 200th message :3)

Last edited:

Kqwi

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
low

I looked this up on google so I don't know if that is an actual word, lol
It is, it's the 3rd person present of 'rot'.

(Not sure how it worked fully, sorry if I broke a rule ;-; )
I forgot about verbs, you're allowed to post a different person of a verb too, as long as there's a difference of 1 letter. Updated the rules to hopefully make it clearer.

Top Bottom