CF FBI seems to be targeting me to get false banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, there were 3 people. Me, Cxny and Jsuperstar4350. Jsuperstart4350 /msged me some questions.
"Who built the build on your plot?"
"What server was it on?"
"Who built it?"
The build is attached to the thread.
Then this conversation happened : (messages are exagerrated but the situation is true)
(/l)
"HEY, WE ARE PART OF THE CF FBI AND GETTING YOU BANNED!"
"for?"
"INAPPROPRIATE BUILD, RACISM, RELIGIOUS STUFF AND 100 MORE REASONS!"
"this must be a joke."
"IM SERIOUS"
"no"
"yeah this isnt a joke"
"should i be scared"
"yes"
"yes"
"k then, guess you will get me false banned"
"shut up you loser, this is serious you idiotic scum idiot low iq 5 year old"
(/g)
"is this cf fbi thing a joke"
"no"
"you must be scared"
"oh nooo"
"hey inhf"
"yes"
"is this build inappropriate"
"lemme see"
"no"
"yay"
----------------------------------------------------------
The question is :
Is the build inappropriate and is the CF FBI a joke to scare people?

Attachments

"dont double-post" what do you mean?
i just had 6 screenshots to post.

Naariii

"dont double-post" what do you mean?
i just had 6 screenshots to post.
Double posting is when you post on a thread twice in a row. If you have multiple screenshots to post and the forums doesn't let you upload all of them upload them to imgur. You don't need an account to do so, just put a link to the imgur page when uploaded.

If something breaks the rules feel free to report it. The report section is [here] any chat reports must be done via the in game report system. (You click the messages to report them)

The 'CF FBI' is not real and has nothing to do with the staff members, if this happens again feel free to report it since it looks like those people are trying to get past the impersonating staff rule by saying you will be banned.

Feel free to message me if you have any other questions.

Ecoya

Admin
Website Mod
Do you have any screenshots of that chat you quoted? Impersonating staff is punishable and it would be great if you could supply with some evidence.

Shoxck

The whole “FBI” thing to me is for people to get a sense of authority and “witch hunt” people, basically impersonating staff.

Cxny

Dude, did you know I said "I am taking chances and report you because it may be inappropriate" I didn't call you stupid, I just said "Are you reading what I said or are you blind?" I also msged Inhf, you can ask her

Qiki

I sincerely apologize, as I did not realize the harmful consequences of the FBI. I shut down with no hesitation, as recommended by staff. And I completely agree with them. We meant absolutely no harm, and I hope there can be no hard feelings.

Last edited:

_OmniiPotent_

I sincerely apologize, as I did not realize the harmful consequences of the FBI. I shut down with no hesitation, as recommended by staff. And I completely agree with them. We meant absolutely no harm, and I hope there can be no hard feelings.
Dude, did you know I said "I am taking chances and report you because it may be inappropriate" I didn't call you stupid, I just said "Are you reading what I said or are you blind?" I also msged Inhf, you can ask her
You guys are aware that we have chatmods for a reason. If you really want some decent authority/presence on this server, work your way up properly like the rest of us peasants, rather than forming a ridiculous clan, that's effectively minimodding, which I know for a fact is discouraged.

If you actually did want to become a chatmod/moderator you've spectacularly screwed up your chances by pulling this.
Well done.

Qiki

You guys are aware that we have chatmods for a reason. If you really want some decent authority/presence on this server, work your way up properly like the rest of us peasants, rather than forming a ridiculous clan, that's effectively minimodding, which I know for a fact is discouraged.

If you actually did want to become a chatmod/moderator you've spectacularly screwed up your chances by pulling this.
Well done.

I'm fully aware that I'm in no position of authority. I didn't want authority, I just wanted to help players get enough evidence with theirs reports, so they would be valid for CF staff review. This was the wrong way to do so.

Last edited:

_OmniiPotent_

My intentions weren't for authoritarian reasons, I just wanted to help the server. But I did it incorrectly, clearly.
Come off it, nobody starts a mini-modding clan without authority in their mind. If you want to help out the server, become a mod, donate, build, suggest to friends. Don't be an imbecile.

Qiki

Come off it, nobody starts a mini-modding clan without authority in their mind. If you want to help out the server, become a mod, donate, build, suggest to friends. Don't be an imbecile.
This will be my last statement. Yes, I realize my actions were in the form of mini-modding. Honestly, at first, I really didn't realize it and I truly just wanted to help. Again, it was not my place. And these staff members who spoke to you that way @baconhairs, it was completely inappropriate. They should not have threatened to get you banned at all. I also did not train them to behave this way. It is very disappointing to see them treat you like that. Another reason why I shut the FBI down.

Last edited:
Yeah, home FBI is pretty disappointing. Honestly, if they want to do the thing they're doing, they should become a moderator or a chat mod and hey, doesn't this count as minimodding in some kind of way?

the 3rd message isnt real, the messages were exagerrated
Are we just going to look past the fact that he lied about the things that they said? I understand now that the messages were 'exaggerated', (which I doubt that half of these happened in general), but if you're going to 'exaggerate' quotes, at least tell people that in the original post. That's straight up lying to victimize yourself. Although, I don't have an opinion on this because I didn't witness it.
-

Last edited:

Cxny

Well done.

I don't want to be a chatmod, I won't get accepted because I only play MC and not the discord or forums and I'm gone from the Global chat, I'm not trying to speak in global anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom