Can't Login

Discussion in 'Help' started by ProfesorRandom_, Aug 28, 2017.

1. ProfesorRandom_

ProfesorRandom_ New Member

So every time I try to join the server I get this.
    2017-08-28_16.27.30.png

And I'm starting to get annoyed cause I go to discord for some immediate help and not a single person there would offer a tad bit of help, they would just say some stupid stuff. My wifi is fine, I have full bars. Please help.

Also sometimes I get this
    2017-08-28_16.30.44.png

2. SlimeAndMalooy

SlimeAndMalooy New Member

3. Mireiia

Mireiia Well-Known Member

I have it a lot too. I have the same thing, WiFi all bars, but I have to admit, my WiFi sucks. Try restarting your WiFi. If it still doesn't work, try restarting your game, it could be a Mojang error. If it still doesn't work, try PMing a higher staff member about the issue, because it might be CF itself. Although, try the first 2 things I stated first, because usually after restarting my WiFi or Minecraft, I can log in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lightdawn13

Lightdawn13 New Member

I'm having the same issue and ive done everything you've said, who would you recommend asking?

5. Dvrkness

Dvrkness Well-Known Member

Are you on 1.12.2? Both these errors come up when you're not on the right version. Hope this helps.

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store