Build Contest Winners - December 2018

Reactions
0 0 0
wow! those are insane! the guy who won, window456123, is actually on my friends list, he helped me build an rp once! i knew he was a great builder but wow O_O

Reactions
50 5 0
i would like there to be a competition for organics, all i can see here is just terraforming some trees and buildings, also there is miscellaneous stuff that i dont want to type in but you get my point, i would like if you organized for terraforming and this kind of stuff and a competition for only organics, its hard for me to compete to this when i have one build (aka a statue), just would like there to not be a "whole plot competition" but a single build competition. anyways was fun to work on that statue, and congrats to the winners!
i get what you mean but making a specific competition for a certain type of builder is not our goal, we want to include the biggest amount of people, making a specific category for organic makers would be counter-productive as the number of said people is already small in cf, it would only take more time, effort and would feel like we are biased towards a certain kind of build. the competition is not "whole plot" and we never made it a requirement to fill the plot completely, the winners's builds simply show more that more time was put into them and that is to be rewarded.
Thank you for voicing your concern

Reactions
71 1 0
The winning builds are so amazing! I'm so jelly lol I wish I had as good of building skills as those. I'm absolutely amazed. When do you think you will be hosting another competition? I will have a free month during December and I would love to compete again. I loved participating even though I didn't win. I just can't wait for the next one I'm just as excited for another as this one was.

ImJustKpopTrash

Chat Moderator
Reactions
75 7 0
Congrats to the winners! Amazing builds I wish I could build. Wow, I'm at a loss for words, amazing, just amazing

izzywizzy

Reactions
183 2 3
Congratulations to the winners and everyone else who participated in the contest! Such amazing builds. :)

Rxbel

Chat Moderator
Reactions
82 5 1
Congrats! well done everyone! ;D

ItzDecster

Reactions
2 0 0
At least I tried to get CFR's name out there :p, I love these builds they are amazing

Reactions
50 5 0
The winning builds are so amazing! I'm so jelly lol I wish I had as good of building skills as those. I'm absolutely amazed. When do you think you will be hosting another competition? I will have a free month during December and I would love to compete again. I loved participating even though I didn't win. I just can't wait for the next one I'm just as excited for another as this one was.
We have decided to not host a round in december for 3 key reasons
1. we want people to have a break from november's round
2. we are testing, coming up with and discussing new ideas and mechanics to be implemented in the future
3. december is generally a busy month for many people and we fear many will not be able to take part in the competition

Reactions
71 1 0
We have decided to not host a round in december for 3 key reasons
1. we want people to have a break from november's round
2. we are testing, coming up with and discussing new ideas and mechanics to be implemented in the future
3. december is generally a busy month for many people and we fear many will not be able to take part in the competition
Okay, and also it sounds great to hear more ideas will be added to the competition. I'm still excited for when the next one will happen.

Reactions
15 1 0
i get what you mean but making a specific competition for a certain type of builder is not our goal, we want to include the biggest amount of people, making a specific category for organic makers would be counter-productive as the number of said people is already small in cf, it would only take more time, effort and would feel like we are biased towards a certain kind of build. the competition is not "whole plot" and we never made it a requirement to fill the plot completely, the winners's builds simply show more that more time was put into them and that is to be rewarded.
Thank you for voicing your concern
Thank you for the fast reply Darlxx, im just saying, it would be nice to have a competition for only organics...

Reactions
1 0 0
meh, I mean they're pretty cool, but not what I personally like, anyway what about next time a size limit? I thought there was one, so I played it safe.

Reactions
0 0 0
Awesome builds! Congrats for the winners and I hope the person reading this has a good day :)

Blocksanity

Reactions
400 26 0
Wow! truly awesome job everyone really!
I mean, you guys certainly all deserve to have won!

paestiles

Chat Moderator
Reactions
13 2 0
Woahh, good job to everyone that submitted! Those builds look amazing.

Reactions
50 5 0
meh, I mean they're pretty cool, but not what I personally like, anyway what about next time a size limit? I thought there was one, so I played it safe.
It would be extremely hard to institute a size limit and have people follow it, anyways size doesnt really affect your rating, its mostly how it looks and how much effort and skill was put into it, personally i would prefer a 50x50 super detailed amazing house rather than a 500x500 barren and boring terrain with no variety

Reactions
0 0 0
Omg these are so good lol but congrats to the people who won! :D