Build Contest Winners - December 2018

Reactions
595 15 1
Hi all,

I'd just like to personally thank everyone who submitted a build for this competition, this is the first time in a while where we've hosted an official server competition and it's nice to see everyone getting involved. We had a lot of great submissions but in the end there can only be three winners! Don't worry though, if you didn't win there's always next time. We plan to do another build competition in a few months with some new judges and additional changes such as the possibility of working as a team, recruiting people for your team on the website and being able to split the rewards between each other! This will all be explained when the next competition will start. I'd like to thank our judges @Darlxx, @CookehCrumb and @ThtAwkwardMoment for doing an amazing job at organising the competition and all the entries.

In First Place... @window456123!

In Second Place... @killerkiller!

In Third Place @broodpudding!

We will be contacting the winners and asking whether they would like to give their rank to a friend or use it on their own account.
That's all for now, hope to see you all in the next build competition :)

Reactions
51 5 0
WOOOO, that was one hectic month folks! congrats to the winners!!!!

Jeessica

Server Moderator
Reactions
474 18 2
Congratulations!
Well done to everybody else who took part, all the builds were amazing!

Reactions
4 4 0
Congratulations to everyone!
The winners' builds are superb, wish I had as much time to build a huge Jurassic world. Perhaps in the future, I will be able to dedicate more time to comps.

millsmolls

Reactions
107 1 0
aww i knew i wouldn't win :/
its not fair im so bad at building

Inhf

Server Moderator
Reactions
377 22 0
Congrats everyone! Those builds are amazing!

Harsh

Reactions
6 0 0
This was one hectic November for all of us on CF, great job everyone! All of these builds are absolutely amazing! :D

We hope to see you all next time! I'll especially take part next comp, considering that this has been my first build comp!

Last edited:

BeachedAly

Chat Moderator
Reactions
194 3 0
Great job to the winners! Everyone who participated has beautiful builds as well, well done! :)

stvrdust

Reactions
0 0 0
Beautiful builds, congrats to all <3

ItsTyler07

Reactions
1 0 0
Congrats winners! All the other builds were great as well :D

Ciarcn

Reactions
596 21 3
My question is how the heck did they build all of that in a month?

alcxa

Reactions
122 15 0
Amazing builds!! Congratulations guys

Reactions
16 1 0
Hi all,

I'd just like to personally thank everyone who submitted a build for this competition, this is the first time in a while where we've hosted an official server competition and it's nice to see everyone getting involved. We had a lot of great submissions but in the end there can only be three winners! Don't worry though, if you didn't win there's always next time. We plan to do another build competition in a few months with some new judges and additional changes such as the possibility of working as a team, recruiting people for your team on the website and being able to split the rewards between each other! This will all be explained when the next competition will start. I'd like to thank our judges @Darlxx, @CookehCrumb and @ThtAwkwardMoment for doing an amazing job at organising the competition and all the entries.

In First Place... @window456123!

In Second Place... @killerkiller!

In Third Place @broodpudding!

We will be contacting the winners and asking whether they would like to give their rank to a friend or use it on their own account.
That's all for now, hope to see you all in the next build competition :)
ok fair enough,
WOOOO, that was one hectic month folks! congrats to the winners!!!!
i would like there to be a competition for organics, all i can see here is just terraforming some trees and buildings, also there is miscellaneous stuff that i dont want to type in but you get my point, i would like if you organized for terraforming and this kind of stuff and a competition for only organics, its hard for me to compete to this when i have one build (aka a statue), just would like there to not be a "whole plot competition" but a single build competition. anyways was fun to work on that statue, and congrats to the winners!

crousc

Reactions
52 0 2
Thoughs are some good builds, congrats to the winners!

Ciarcn

Reactions
596 21 3
i would like there to be a competition for organics, all i can see here is just terraforming some trees and buildings, also there is miscellaneous stuff that i dont want to type in but you get my point, i would like if you organized for terraforming and this kind of stuff and a competition for only organics, its hard for me to compete to this when i have one build (aka a statue), just would like there to not be a "whole plot competition" but a single build competition.
so multiple categories for builders?