Username: Sir_Huber
Server: Creative 2
Plot id: -79:21
Build: the entire beach section
Wow! I just checked it out, out of curiosity and your ship is really good

Ryan_Long

Reactions
2 0 0
2 Questions, Will judges judge a build strictly under those criteria? ( As you only say 'it will make you stand out' ). As if so it will make my life a lot easier to gauge what I'm lacking in my build, So that is why I ask.

Also, will judging take place in the default resoucepack with no external shaders?

Reactions
59 5 0
2 Questions, Will judges judge a build strictly under those criteria? ( As you only say 'it will make you stand out' ). As if so it will make my life a lot easier to gauge what I'm lacking in my build, So that is why I ask.

Also, will judging take place in the default resoucepack with no external shaders?
Yes, judges will judge based on the criteria for a certain quantity of the score and the other amount will be decided by their own opinions as stated, the criteria listed are things ALL builds are expected to have, while the judges will qualify each builds own characteristics such as the landscape and interior which arent obligatory to have.

as for your second question, yes again we judge without any sort of visual enhancements except optifine to make it as fair as possible.

Reactions
1 0 0
Username: CleverKoala
Server:CF3
Plot ID:-77;80
Build:Cannot upload screenshot as I am applying via iPad as Google on my laptop does not work effeciently

Ryan_Long

Reactions
2 0 0
Yes, judges will judge based on the criteria for a certain quantity of the score and the other amount will be decided by their own opinions as stated, the criteria listed are things ALL builds are expected to have, while the judges will qualify each builds own characteristics such as the landscape and interior which arent obligatory to have.

as for your second question, yes again we judge without any sort of visual enhancements except optifine to make it as fair as possible.
Thank you for the quick response Darlxx, :)

MerryIngmas

Reactions
244 8 12
I am entering this contest with my build team. And we have selected the player who would get the rank if we place. I'd also like to say good luck to all the contestants competing.

Reactions
0 0 0
i am so gonna lose every one else is so good at building compared to meh :oops:

sqoug

Reactions
139 6 0
i am so gonna lose every one else is so good at building compared to meh :oops:
be confident in yourself!! i’m sure your build is great!! never compare your work to others, you’re only capable of your abilities.
i wish you luck <3

eillEllie

Reactions
0 0 0
Hi, I was wondering about what happens with teaming up with one person? Will you get a smaller rank each?

blockenuii

Reactions
665 42 0
Hi, I was wondering about what happens with teaming up with one person? Will you get a smaller rank each?
No if ur building with a team decide ahead of time who will get the rank or whoever’s plot it is I think but I’m not 100% sure on that

Reactions
59 5 0
Thanks for the help anyways!
For now we can only give the rank to one person, if its a group of people they need to specify who gets it, if they dont then whoever makes the post here will get it

eillEllie

Reactions
0 0 0
For now we can only give the rank to one person, if its a group of people they need to specify who gets it, if they dont then whoever makes the post here will get it
Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions
8 0 0
Username: SCP106RadicalTig
Server: CF2
Plot ID: 58;93
Build: TriggerResort (it wont allow me to post the screenshot of my build so far)
if i receive one of the prizes may u please give it to Cheshiree_ thanks

Last edited:

blcssom

Reactions
228 6 0
Good luck to everyone entering!

nullJava

Reactions
54 0 0
cowabunga ladies and gentlemen