Build Contest - Deadline December 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
15 1 0
Most likely tomorrow, cant really say
Well only 1 hour to go for the Brits, in 1 minute my time is over, 1st of December is coming! so is my birthday but anyways good luck to everyone and i hope i at least get in the top 10,if no more builds come round

Reactions
50 5 0
Well only 1 hour to go for the Brits, in 1 minute my time is over, 1st of December is coming! so is my birthday but anyways good luck to everyone and i hope i at least get in the top 10,if no more builds come round
It ends 1st of december for brits because server is based in the uk so it made the most sense

Reactions
15 1 0
It ends 1st of december for brits because server is based in the uk so it made the most sense
thats kinda confusing, so does it end when 11:59:59 passes or does it end on the december 1st 11:59:59? i guess its for "today" because?... ok im confused ima go to bed now and try not to think about it too much...
Night Darixx

Reactions
50 5 0
thats kinda confusing, so does it end when 11:59:59 passes or does it end on the december 1st 11:59:59? i guess its for "today" because?... ok im confused ima go to bed now and try not to think about it too much...
Night Darixx
it ends on dec 1st, so literally when dec 1st starts for the uk (aka 11:59pm gmt) it ends

Reactions
0 0 0
To the judges, my build looks much better on 1.12.2 than it does on 1.13.2, so if you don't mind judging it on 1.12.2 that would be great. (Also looks great with shaders, but you don't need to use them).

Username: Cheesy_Donut
Server: Creative 3
Plot ID: -74;-88

I couldn't upload a picture of my build, my computer wouldn't let me for some reason. My build is pretty much some floating islands with a lake and mountains. (There's also a cave in the lake if can find it. (PS, it's not that hard to find)). I really hope it's ok that I don't have an image of my build.

Last edited:
Reactions
50 5 0
To the judges, my build looks much better on 1.12.2 than it does on 1.13.2, so if you don't mind judging it on 1.12.2 that would be great. (Also looks great with shaders, but you don't need to use them).
we judge without shaders but in 1.12

SuperDora

Chat Moderator
Reactions
54 1 0
Goodluck to you all the deadline is so close!
or has it ended already, i dont check the GMT anymore xD

Reactions
50 5 0
anddddd
TIME IS UP!! thank you all for participating! we will now begin judging your submissions! expect the results in short notice!

Blocksanity

Reactions
400 26 0
Good luck!
And may the odds
Be ever in your favour...

Status
Not open for further replies.