Build Contest - Deadline December 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xxpiggygirl77xX

Chat Moderator
Reactions
193 4 0
(I can't edit nor delete my previous post helpp)
disregard my question above :,)
can you enter a your build on a plot that's not yours?
I assume so, however make sure you’re the posting it cause whoever posts it gets the prize if they win

Reactions
3 0 0
You can, but the plot owner will get the winning prize, not you. You also will need permission from the plot owner for it to be submitted.

Reactions
50 5 0
You can, but the plot owner will get the winning prize, not you. You also will need permission from the plot owner for it to be submitted.
Who submits it gets prize, but if its in a plot that's not yours you need permission from the owner of the plot, smh awkward

addxson

Reactions
1 0 0
Question:
Can we submit more than one build?

It's okay if we can't, just curious.

Reactions
50 5 0
Question:
Can we submit more than one build?

It's okay if we can't, just curious.
I’m pretty sure that this is a no
No rule against it so, maybe? Do keep in mind you can only win one prize and posting more builds will not give you a bigger advantage of winning, i suggest you instead put all of your time and effort into polishing 1 bigger build isntead of swarming us with smaller unpolished ones

Last edited:

SuperDora

Chat Moderator
Reactions
54 1 0
One question, I have a build well part of a build i did back in june, and just the middle of it was done and i was intending on saving it for a build comp and finishing it. Its just a mountain if not i can just rebuild it :)
Thanks
Kind regards~ Ali
Also i am building the build on my other accounts plot that was lost
along time ago (Olkiaz) I was wondering if that was alright?

Last edited:
Reactions
50 5 0
One question, I have a build well part of a build i did back in june, and just the middle of it was done and i was intending on saving it for a build comp and finishing it. Its just a mountain if not i can just rebuild it :)
Thanks
Kind regards~ Ali
Also i am building the build on my other accounts plot that was lost
along time ago (Olkiaz) I was wondering if that was alright?
Sorry Doraali but as the thread states you cannot use any builds made before Nov 3rd, and regarding your second question, yes it is ok to build on your alt's plot.

SuperDora

Chat Moderator
Reactions
54 1 0
Sorry Doraali but as the thread states you cannot use any builds made before Nov 3rd, and regarding your second question, yes it is ok to build on your alt's plot.
Thank you, i just wiped the mountain clean from the plot and redid it using w/e, thank you again
kind regards~ Ali

Reactions
50 5 0
Thank you, i just wiped the mountain clean from the plot and redid it using w/e, thank you again
kind regards~ Ali
Np! Good luck and hoping to see your entry! ;)

addxson

Reactions
1 0 0
No rule against it so, maybe? Do keep in mind you can only win one prize and posting more builds will not give you a bigger advantage of winning, i suggest you instead put all of your time and effort into polishing 1 bigger build isntead of swarming us with smaller unpolished ones
Thank you

holyyos

Reactions
0 0 0
question:
can I post multiple pictures if my whole build doesn't fit in one single picture?

GreekRose

Reactions
3 0 0
  • My build is just one building, and you have to fly around my plot to find it, since its not right there when you go to my plot coordinates. Can I set a home in front of my build entry and just post that?

Status
Not open for further replies.