Build Contest - Deadline December 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
0 0 0
Yea i have a mansion i think you Visited it once SuperMonis its on Creative1 and if anyone want to visit it the ID is 103;-203

Xxpiggygirl77xX

Chat Moderator
Reactions
193 4 0
Yea i have a mansion i think you Visited it once SuperMonis its on Creative1 and if anyone want to visit it the ID is 103;-203
As said above builds must be on cf2/3 and also must be built after November 2nd.

pxperclxp

Reactions
2 0 0

Hi all,

It's time to host a server wide build contest! This contest is open to all players including staff.
The top 3 finalists of the contest will be awarded with a rank or rank upgrade depending on what their current rank is. If you're a $100 donator rank and you win, you'll be given the option to choose who you want to give the rank to. First place will receive $35, second place will receive $25 and third place will receive $10. The contest ends on December 1st and a home page post will mention the winners and showcase their builds.

How to participate?
When you have finished your build you need to make a post on this thread with your username, the server it was built on and the plot ID. You can find your plot id by using /plot info
  • Username: SuperMonis

• Server: Creative2

• Plot ID: -22;-115

• Build:
Theme
There is no set theme for this contest however there are certain things we'll be looking for which will likely increase your chances of winning.

Criteria that will help you stand out:
  • Creativity
  • Detail
  • Eye appealing
  • Good palette
Judges
The Judges are @Darlxx @CookehCrumb and @ThtAwkwardMoment

Rules
The build must be on Creative2 or Creative3 (Build CANNOT be on Creative1, sorry Creative1 fanboys/fangirls)
You are not allowed to post a build you have already made before the 3rd of November, only new builds starting from the 3rd of November are allowed
You are allowed to get help from other players however only ONE person can submit the build and only that player will receive the reward if they win. You must also get permission from all those players if you do happen to submit a build where you got help from other players.
WorldEdit is allowed however the use of forge mods are not allowed and will result in disqualification.
I'm so excited to start building!

millsmolls

Reactions
95 0 0
I’m excited but I’m really bad at building..

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
442 15 0
can we submit builds that we didn't build specifically for this? I have huge street of rustic terraced that I built for an rp last year.

Jeessica

Server Moderator
Reactions
474 18 2
can we submit builds that we didn't build specifically for this? I have huge street of rustic terraced that I built for an rp last year.
You can only submit builds that you built starting 2nd of November 2018. So, you are not allowed to submit this roleplay from last year.

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
442 15 0
You can only submit builds that you built starting 2nd of November 2018. So, you are not allowed to submit this roleplay from last year.
Welp, guess I'm counting myself out of this then

Reactions
50 5 0
I'm so excited to start building!
I’m excited but I’m really bad at building..
Finally, a way for me to show off my build talents!
Its so gratifying to see so many people are joining in and enjoying the contest! I suggest to take this as a challenge and a positive experience even if you dont win anything, because maybe you could learn new things and win in the future! GL to everyone entering!

gabixoxo

Reactions
0 0 0
  • Username: gabixoxo

• Server: Creative2

• Plot ID: -5;-86

• Build: I can't insert the picture, but go to my plot and do /p middle

hyerinny

Reactions
25 0 0
(I can't edit nor delete my previous post helpp)
disregard my question above :,)
can you enter a your build on a plot that's not yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.