Blocks Spawned outside building area.

is there a way a admin could come help destroy blocks that have glitched outside the plot because we cant break them. the plots owner is The_Only_AlfaAlfa
Username:JohnSnowIsAlive
Server:CF2

Mac_to_the_Past_

is there a way a admin could come help destroy blocks that have glitched outside the plot because we cant break them. the plots owner is The_Only_AlfaAlfa
I'd suggest messaging them in game. So you can watch them, and you like watch so they dont break something you dont want them to.

Jeessica

Chat Moderator
Would you like me to request an Admin to come and remove it for you?

nnpappas

Server Moderator
We recommend you sending a screenshot of the plot id and what blocks have appeared outside the plot and send the screenshots to an admin+. If you are unable to contact an admin+, ask a staff member online to help report it.

Hope this helps and good luck getting the blocks removed!

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
I will be able to come on and remove it for you in about 2 - 2.5 hours, but you can also ask Nakir or Ecoya when you see them on.

EDIT: @WatzGoinOn What is the exact username? I've tried the username you gave, 'The_Only_AlfaAlfa', but it didn't work. In fact, it's not even possible to have that username because it's too long. I've also tried some names similar to that username but I couldn't find the right one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom