Banned for doing nothing

Discussion in 'Help' started by annalps, Jun 19, 2017 at 9:10 PM.

1. annalps

annalps New Member

Dear Creative Fun,

I think you are banning the wrong person, I NEVER in my life would think of griefing someone's plot, it isn't right. I believe this may have been a mistake or a confusion.

Their plot kept getting destroyed and nobody knew what was going on at the time and who was doing it, everyone was scared because weird things were happening. I have no sense of humor and my jokes are never funny, so at the time I thought it would be funny to say I did it while we were at another person's plot. Then, I instantly got denied from their plot and 2 of them ignored me. I didn't know why they got so mad at me for making a joke, but as I said before, I have no sense of humor, and I make jokes at the wrong place and at the wrong time. I imagined myself making the joke in an anime character's voice saying if they didn't let me back onto their plot, I would destroy everything because I never finished the joke. I know, it was a big mistake. Then they snapped back at me and I said 'it was only a joke, I didn't actually do it'. That wasn't enough proof for them. Words can leave permanent scars. They were saying things like 'you bully' 'who else did it' 'go away' and 'die already'. I felt like I had lost my friends at this point and decided it would be best to leave them alone. I now realize my terrible mistake, and I never cleared things out with them. I have no proof of who really did it, so you may not believe me, but I swear on my life I would never do something like this. I had made many good friends on the server, and had made many cool builds. I apologize for my terrible jokes, and reckless behaviour with words. Will you please give me one last chance, I promise I will be much more careful with my words. Thank you for your time reading the letter!

• mailaria

(P.S. The people who reported me were my friends, and we made jokes like this a lot.

2. Aarooncia

Aarooncia Well-Known Member

Hi! My name is Aarooncia and I'm going to try and help you to the best of my ability. I don't know who reported you and who resolved it, but I do know a staff member would never Ban a player for saying they griefed, they need to use /inspect and /check to make sure you actually did it. If you could tell me who banned you, I could ask them to attach some screenshots to help this matter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. K6Y

K6Y Chat Moderator
    Chat Moderator

This thread was posted in the incorrect section, so in the future, if someone posts a ban appeal in the wrong section, the best way to help would be posting the link to the correct section, instead of this.
    @annalps https://creative-fun.net/forums/ban-appeal-format.12/

4. GabbyTheLazyPerson

You can't get help here though i could help you by telling you to go to ban appeals and read the application to get unbanned,
    i'm sorry but i cannot help any further hopefully you get unbanned.

• Informative Informative x 1
  • About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store