Art + _Omniipotent_

So essentially I got back into drawing a few days ago and thought I'd try actually finishing something. I'm rather tired of my constantly changing art style, so I decided to do a chibi to start off. The base was bad (particularly since I decided it'd be a good idea to continue with a mouse instead of just restarting my computer after my tablet stopped functioning), but I kept going and just ended up wasting a bunch of time on something that was doomed to fail. I can't for the life of me follow up on requests past a few days, so I, instead, just looked at comments til I found a profile I thought would manage. Hey _Omniipotent_, I'm so sorry, haha. Anyway, it isn't great, but I figured I'd post it anywho. Take it, leave it, or print it out and burn it. I don't really care...
omnipotent250.png There it is... sorry? It's tiny, I know, but it looked a bit better shrunken down. Can't imagine why! Haha.
Speaking of my "normal style," here's a simple, unshaded example (unshaded because I'm lazy and my Wacom battery is charging).

example.png
I normally don't color them at all, but I figured I might as well put *some* color down.
ex2.png Aaaand more art of the same unnamed character because it's the only one I have a settled design for. Didn't even draw the proper attire.

Well, boom, I'm done here, I suppose. That was fun. I'd like to attempt some skins again at some point once I give my style some consistency and/or learn to actually draw. I still have the udemy course I have yet to do from when I got it ages ago. Thanks for your time, all criticism appreciated (other than drawing a body-I need to actually study how *first*), yadda yadda yadda.

-If for some reason anybody actually wants anything now, link a ref, skin, pic, etc. and I'll make an *attempt* I can't for the life of me stick it to guarantees.

Cheers!

_OmniiPotent_

So essentially I got back into drawing a few days ago and thought I'd try actually finishing something. I'm rather tired of my constantly changing art style, so I decided to do a chibi to start off. The base was bad (particularly since I decided it'd be a good idea to continue with a mouse instead of just restarting my computer after my tablet stopped functioning), but I kept going and just ended up wasting a bunch of time on something that was doomed to fail. I can't for the life of me follow up on requests past a few days, so I, instead, just looked at comments til I found a profile I thought would manage. Hey _Omniipotent_, I'm so sorry, haha. Anyway, it isn't great, but I figured I'd post it anywho. Take it, leave it, or print it out and burn it. I don't really care...
View attachment 70022 There it is... sorry? It's tiny, I know, but it looked a bit better shrunken down. Can't imagine why! Haha.
Speaking of my "normal style," here's a simple, unshaded example (unshaded because I'm lazy and my Wacom battery is charging).

View attachment 70020
I normally don't color them at all, but I figured I might as well put *some* color down.
View attachment 70021 Aaaand more art of the same unnamed character because it's the only one I have a settled design for. Didn't even draw the proper attire.

Well, boom, I'm done here, I suppose. That was fun. I'd like to attempt some skins again at some point once I give my style some consistency and/or learn to actually draw. I still have the udemy course I have yet to do from when I got it ages ago. Thanks for your time, all criticism appreciated (other than drawing a body-I need to actually study how *first*), yadda yadda yadda.

-If for some reason anybody actually wants anything now, link a ref, skin, pic, etc. and I'll make an *attempt* I can't for the life of me stick it to guarantees.

Cheers!
OMG this is fantastic! you're such a talented artist! and I love what you've done with the snake and the scythe!

boogerrs

View attachment 70022 There it is... sorry? It's tiny, I know, but it looked a bit better shrunken down. Can't imagine why! Haha.

View attachment 70020
View attachment 70021 Aaaand more art of the same unnamed character because it's the only one I have a settled design for. Didn't even draw the proper attire.

Cheers!
Good drawings!! You should do some for me : )

raunnae

Do you take art requests? this is amazing!

boogerrs

Indeed! Keep it up!

That is incredible! Keep it up :)
Thank you so much!

Do you take art requests? this is amazing!
Good drawings!! You should do some for me : )
Thanks! As for art requests, I didn't want to officially start a request thread since I'm terrified of any owed responsibility to others, haha. However, as I mentioned in the thread, *if you'd like some art, I'd be more than happy to make an attempt!* Just leave a link to a ref/skin/photo if possible. I'm afraid if I just go to NameMC without any specification that I'll draw the wrong one. I'm a professional at failing simple tasks like that :)

EDIT: Oh right! Chibi or normal, expression, the background specifications would also be extremely helpful. If you don't really care, that's fine as well.

Last edited:

boogerrs

Thank you so much!

Thanks! As for art requests, I didn't want to officially start a request thread since I'm terrified of any owed responsibility to others, haha. However, as I mentioned in the thread, *if you'd like some art, I'd be more than happy to make an attempt!* Just leave a link to a ref/skin/photo if possible. I'm afraid if I just go to NameMC without any specification that I'll draw the wrong one. I'm a professional at failing simple tasks like that :)

EDIT: Oh right! Chibi or normal, expression, the background specifications would also be extremely helpful. If you don't really care, that's fine as well.
Skin: Click here (User most recent skin)
Chibi or Normal: Anime eyes, and whatever would go good with that
Expression: As if in a photo shoot (because I want it to be used for my youtube)
Background: Whatever you think would look good (not just plain white plz xD) (and maybe some really cool font saying my user) (plz make it in the youtube background guidelines)

raunnae

Thank you so much!

https://namemc.com/profile/cafenuii.1
use my most recent skin
and i would like whatever style u used in omnii's picture (not sure what it is) and the expression, would be happy, and a bright(ish) background. (basically a background pleasing to the eye, with light/warm colors) and something that would say my user, noticable, but not in the middle of the picture
thanks!

Top Bottom