Animations on your messages on the CreativeFun website

Hello,

I am just wondering on how to get a GIF at the end of every message that I send.
I will insert an image as reference.

Thank you very much
- ByeHaveAGreatDay
messages.PNG

gabiee

Click on your profile in the top right corner, (it should have your profile picture and username) and look for what says "Signature". Click that and that will bring up a little box, search for the gif, animated photo or picture you want and copy it, then paste it into the box. You can also add writing but there's a limited amount of lines you can use, although I think you'll be able to fit in a gif and some writing if you want that! Make sure you save it before going to write a message and from then on all your messages will be followed by your signature you've set.

Click on your profile in the top right corner, (it should have your profile picture and username) and look for what says "Signature". Click that and that will bring up a little box, search for the gif, animated photo or picture you want and copy it, then paste it into the box. You can also add writing but there's a limited amount of lines you can use, although I think you'll be able to fit in a gif and some writing if you want that! Make sure you save it before going to write a message and from then on all your messages will be followed by your signature you've set.
Well, gabiee answered it for you.
I'm just here to tell you to put a cat gif like us xd

Top Bottom