An Option to change your username.

Discussion in 'Website Suggestions' started by Blqckberry, Nov 19, 2017.

?

should this be added

1. Yes

71.4%
  2. Naw

28.6%
  1. Blqckberry

Blqckberry Well-Known Member

Before you say 'This has already been added' please, wait and read this.

So, lets say that a player has the username Jeff. Then the player gets this user on forums. A month later, Jeff changes to Melon. A month after Jeff changes to Melon, Jeff changes from Melon to Dog. So, Dog still has the name Melon on the forums and clicks update username and it changes back to Jeff.

The point of this thread is to suggest a feature that connects your forum account to your minecraft account. This feature could possibly add all your IG friends to your follow list, all your ignored people to your ignore list etc. It would also update your username when you changs your minecraft name.

Tell me your thoughts etc.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kqwi

Kqwi Chat Moderator
    Chat Moderator

3. Mayonnxise

Mayonnxise Active Member

melon <3
    sorry lol

4. clarkke

clarkke Well-Known Member

Not that I know if this is possible or not, because it seems like you're also talking about the website linking with the server, I don't like the idea. I don't want to be immediately following people on my friends list, seeing as I often accept friend requests out of an attempt to avoid an awkward situation.

5. chelssss_

chelssss_ New Member

This is a good idea

• About Us

We're currently one of the largest creative servers available. We offer large plots, WorldEdit upon voting, roleplays, cross-server chat for communication no matter which server you're on and much more! Why not say hello to us at creativefun.eu
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation

• Store

The owners and developers work very hard to make sure new features are added that will bring an enjoyable experience for all users. Support us in bringing brand new ideas and features to the server.

Visit the store