A more truthful Into of myself

katastrophies

Chat Moderator
Reactions
175 8 1
I'm remaking this yet again because my last one was not truthful because at the time i was not comfortable with myself.

Hi, my name is Aaron. I am female, but I really would like it if you called me Aaron and used He/Him. My real name I will not reveal because it is not needed. I am fifteen years old. I like watching Shane Dawson, James Charles, and Jefree Star. I'm normally a nice person and am known to be in global pretty often. My previous names are conductoraaron, and soon my new name will be "caelumn" if it isnt taken, of course. I enjoy helping out the server as much as possible. Although, I probably won't be very active due to schoolwork. I'm trying to focus a lot more this year. If you knew me when I was uncomfortable with myself, I Apologize for lying about myself and truly wish you could forgive me. I was very unhappy with myself at the time. I have gotten a lot better because of my loving boyfriend. I am pansexual, and accept everyone for who they are. I enjoy drawing, photography, and writing. I play on my Xbox pretty often. Please don't hate me for this but, I do enjoy Fortnite, I am not obsessed with it, though. Haha. I do have discord, you can find me on the cf discord :) I hope to have a fresh start on the server as a better and more mature person.

Last edited:

Gooberr

Chat Moderator
Reactions
346 5 0
Hi Aaron! No worries about lying. I understand that you weren’t comfortable with yourself. I’m glad you’re telling the truth and getting a fresh start! I like Shane Dawson too :)

HunnyImBi

Reactions
195 2 0
YAS I LOVE JEFREE STAT AND SHANE DAWSON YASSSS QUEEEEEEEEN... sorry now to the more serious side uhhh dw about lying, its fine to not feel comfort in that sense :)

Reactions
8 0 0
I'm so glad you were able to make this post! No one blames you for lying, we all understand. I hope to see you around! :D also, I love Shane and Jeffree so much

lucidpeaches

Reactions
65 0 0
I’m a big fan of James Charles and Shane Dawson as well. His fiverr videos are personally my favourite. And it’s fine you lied, it’s happens to everyone at one time, it happened to me.